Homebrew Edizon black screen

Ligeia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have an issue with Edizon. It used to work fine, last time I used it was a few weeks ago, and today when I launch it I just get a black screen. The Switch doesn't freeze, I can go back to menu with home button.

My Switch is version 15.0.1 and I've been using the latest Edizon. Versions were the same between the last time it worked and now. I just installed a few new NSP files in the meantime and also tried to manually add a few cheats to my SD card using FTPD Pro.

I tried deleting Edizon and copying a new file, deleting all cheat files, deleting overlay files (which never worked properly anyway), I still get the black screen when launching Edizon.

Can someone help me please ?

Ligeia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm posting an update just in case anyone ever looks at this thread in the future : it turns out Edizon works, thing is it takes forever to launch (like 3 or 4 minutes). I noticed the same thing was happening with the new GB/GBA Switch Online NSP files.

Ligeia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Ligeia (or anyone having this problem) do you have a custom theme installed on your switch if so uninstall the theme and try again
Maybe it has something to do with the themes layout i was having this problem on two different switches and just uninstalling the theme fixed it
No I don't have any custom theme. Lately I have been having some random issues with Retroarch taking several minutes to load as well, if that can be of any help to find the reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021