Hacking Editing text in Wii Party?

loggy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am new here, and new to hacking in general. I am trying to edit the text in Wii Party's buddy quiz. I put the game into wiiscrubber, but I have no clue what format text files are, (I think its the .arc.lz, but everytime I decompress the lz file, SZS doesn't load the file) or where it is located. Can anyone help? :)

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
no double posts! read the rules!

it's hard to say where the text files would be located without someone looking around in the ISO, i havent heard of anyone trying to do this to be honest so it's not likely that anyone would be able to tell you off the top of their head,

personally, i struggle in wii scrubber anyways, once you extract an arc file you gotta mess around with that open it or whatever i dunno, it's all complicated to me hahaha

why exactly are you trying to change the text? like the questions or just the general text? just wondering

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
without looking at the iso idk where or what it will be called or even if its packed in a arc but you want to be looking for a brfnt file

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brfnt would be a font that the questions are drawn with. it would not be the text that makes up the questions.

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
oh damn lol your right pune as usual i wasn't thinking when i put that
you should be looking for a bmg file it will most defiantly be packed in a arc

loggy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no double posts! read the rules!

it's hard to say where the text files would be located without someone looking around in the ISO, i havent heard of anyone trying to do this to be honest so it's not likely that anyone would be able to tell you off the top of their head,

personally, i struggle in wii scrubber anyways, once you extract an arc file you gotta mess around with that open it or whatever i dunno, it's all complicated to me hahaha

why exactly are you trying to change the text? like the questions or just the general text? just wondering
brfnt would be a font that the questions are drawn with. it would not be the text that makes up the questions.
oh damn lol your right pune as usual i wasn't thinking when i put that
you should be looking for a bmg file it will most defiantly be packed in a arc

Sorry for the double post, I'm new here. Thanks for the advice. I'm trying to edit the questions in the buddy quiz. I didn't know what the format was for text but now I know to look for .bmg files. If I ever find the answers, I will post them here to help other people incase they want to do the same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land