Hacking Edge problems

Jeff Vader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My Edge card sometimes has problems when saving games (says saving and any music etc keeps playing but nothing else happens) and sometimes freezes when loading games. A couple of times now when resetting my NDS after a loading freeze the memory card has been wiped.

Is this more likely to be a memory card problem than a problem with the Edge itself?

WanZZZone

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can you help me with my EDGE?
Yesterday, I played with EDGE and it's still work normally. On the next day I open my DS and the EDGE just showing "BOOTING"
and when i put it on my computer the memory is blank, there is no data but, when i look at the properties the memory isn't blank it showing the used memory is 1.70GB but the memory is blank.
What i want to ask is:
1. Do EDGE can delete all the memory? How
2. What is the solution for my memory?

Thx before. Sorry if there is misspell letter

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
WanZZZone said:
Yesterday, I played with EDGE and it's still work normally. On the next day I open my DS and the EDGE just showing "BOOTING"
and when i put it on my computer the memory is blank, there is no data but, when i look at the properties the memory isn't blank it showing the used memory is 1.70GB but the memory is blank.
What i want to ask is:
1. Do EDGE can delete all the memory? How

Thx before. Sorry if there is misspell letter

Did you use any homebrew like DSOrganize to delete files?

unggoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe your microSD is corrupted, so try refomatting the microSD.. maybe your microSD is a fake one, but sorry, i dunno how to determine a fake microSD.. hehe..

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
WanZZZone said:
Yesterday, I played with EDGE and it still worked normally. On the next day I opened my DS and the EDGE just shows "BOOTING"
and when I put it on my computer the memory is empty, there is no data but, when I look at the properties the memory isn't empty it show the used memory is 1.70GB but the memory is empty.
What I want to ask is:
1. Do EDGE can delete all the memory? How[/b]?[/b]

Thx before. Sorry if there is misspelled letter
rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif
I'm just kidding, nothing is perfect. Are your files hidden? It might be the problem, if not, just do it the easy way: format it, re-install the OS, play it

Heck, something hapened to my microSD last year, it shows files at 5GB caliber, in a 1GB microSD!
rofl2.gif
so I just fe-format it and play happily ever after-I put the R4 kernel and games back in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny