neogba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks to me like ebuyrealm has:
---------------------------------------------

DSTT &
+ Rumble Pack (I don't really care about this but it's not expensive).
+ GBA and Explorer 2 in 1 Pack (The best and required solution for GBA in my view).
====================
=$45.99
+$ 5.99 shipping
====================
=$51.98 Better deal!? (By far!)

Lets break it down:
--------------------------------------------
DealExtreme-ly a hassle has...

$26.90 (now) for DSTT (w/reader) and Rumble. Only marked out-of-stock now after a sever customer uproar.
If they do have one part they probably don't have the other and so the price gets worse (no bundle).
+$19.05 DE has only the "EZ Flash 3 in 1" Pak; while combining all three, it does not load (GBA) games as fast as the Ewin Pak.
+$ 0.00 Shipped "free" NOT WORTH THE VERY EXTRA TROUBLE, NOR THE EXTRA TIME!
====================
=$45.95 Total, but not the same Pak

$6.03 less!? You don't get the Ewin, faster GBA/RAM Pak and you don't get the truth, with DealExtreme. You don't get notice of the package shipped from Hong Kong until 21 days AFTER, they take your money. 21 days wondering; just to start shipping. I have determined, it is not just on their "high demand" products. It's not just a long wait. You can not track it a couple days after ordering, If you expect to get anything faster than a month or more or because demand was high (or you just order one part like I did, so they can't split the order), you'd be sorely mistaken.

I bought the following at PSXBOY. I ordered it the same hour as I did from Dealextream. I got it to my door WEEKS sooner (from China too)!
$14.58 shipped. For the "Ewin GBA Expansion Pak" (The real manufacture of the DSTT GBA Pak, "Ewin" is written inside it.)

The Ewin difference alone is worth $6.03. The week quicker shipping is worth $6.03 alone. Your peace of mind is PRICELESS!

Just read all the feedback on this site and at DealExtreme. Don't let them or anyone else, make excuses. Unless you like being kicked around, stay away from DeaExtreme.

You may even find a better deal with another vendor. Also, look for coupon codes.

Plus, what do you do if you get a dead product? How much is YOUR time worth?

Look, whether DE marks a product in-stock or out-of-stock makes zero difference. They order everything after, they get paid. It's on their site. Just read for it.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
neogba, does the gba explorer come only in clear?

it wasn't available at all when i ordered. i might order a second card for my nephew, but i'm concerned the expansion pack won't look so great. the 3n1 blends in perfectly with the crimson ds.

BriGutz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a follow up of my purchase from ebuyrealm, they are not a fraud, i got my as promised in 2-5 business days. The DSTT is awesome. They reply back to you really quick.

Saw this thread after I placed my order with them.

Good news though...placed the order on Wednesday at noon, the R4 and Kingston 2GB (Japan) both showed up today Friday. $77 shipped. I'm in CA so it was extremely fast to get it.

kattyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0.0 I'm pretty sure ebuyrealm isn't a fraud, nor are they selling any fake products..

Just last month I ordered 2 R4s from them, and received them three days later in good condition. When I tried the R4s on both my friend's DS, and mine, they worked perfectly. So far it's been more than a month, and the R4 is working fine.

BTW, I kept the slip that came with the package, and it showed that it was shipped from Fremont, CA.

Hope this helps!

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Leetmod.com also ships to Canada. I'm in the U.S., but they had very fast shipping and excellent customer service when I ordered from them.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto