ebuyrealm.com

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Pulse, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Pulse
    OP

Pulse Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2005
    Canada
    hi everyone,
    I'm planning on buying a couple DSTTs and microSDs from ebuyrealm.com
    they say the have stock and it should arrive within 10 days to canada.
    However, I want to know ppls oppinions first, there isnt much, some guys on the forums bought from them but i havent heard any follow ups. Mostly, my concern isnt about the DSTT but their MicroSDs.
    I sent them an email a while back asking of the make of the cards, I was told Japan. Could anyone who has seriously bought off of them confirms this? I'm betting it's taiwanese made, and i dont think that this microSD will be good enough.
    I did some googling and the "ebuyrealm" ebay user has sold "fake" sd cards. Sooo, I'm a lil' worried.
    Any thoughts/suggestions, would be greatly appreciated. [​IMG]

2. Nero

Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

Aug 11, 2007
    United States
  3. Pulse
    OP

Pulse Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2005
    Canada
    dealxtreme has the best price: 2DSTT+2JAP Kingston microSD + express = 108, but backordered
    ebuyrealm, same package no express shipping = 126 in stock
    gameyeeah, same package + express ship = 145 in stock

4. lcdec

lcdec Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2007
    United States
    I ordered a DSTT from them on December 22, 2007 and my product still hasn't arrived. I'm beginning to think that this site is a scam. They have great customer service, but their shipping sucks.

5. diglett

diglett GBAtemp Regular

Nov 27, 2006
    United States
    I don't have anything against them and will continue to do business there, but Dealextreme does sell some counterfeit products.

6. Pulse
    OP

Pulse Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2005
    Canada

@ diglett are u saying their microSDs are some fake at DX ?

7. Agjsdfd

Agjsdfd My title

Apr 18, 2007
    Arctica
    ebuyrealm is a fake site.. it imitates other shop to get your financial information. thats the error I got with IE7.

8. wiithepeople

wiithepeople ^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D

Sep 30, 2007
    United States
    the banned
    I don't know if DX's microSD's are japan or taiwan made (check their forums) but DX is NOT a scam site. It just takes a long time to ship (2 weeks- 1 month). And I've heard quite a few times that their EMS shipping which is $14 or so extra is just as slow, so buy from DX if you can wait. If you can't, buy from realhotstuff.com or minionlinestore or a store like those. They are more expen$ive but ship much faster.

9. Sinkhead

Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

Former Staff
    Nov 22, 2006
    Across the pond
    Actually, they don't even advertise the fake ones as 'Hori'. They just advertise them as 'screen protectors'.

10. diglett

diglett GBAtemp Regular

Nov 27, 2006
    United States
    I know of a few items that sold with false branding, with varying levels of acknowledgment. I don't think this in itself makes them disreputable, but caveat emptor.

I also don't believe that they would sell fake MicroSD cards.

11. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    i was thinking about ordering at ebuyream.com too since they are just 20 miles from my house, but i'm not sure if i trust them.

my dealextreme order has taken forever and i'm not sure how long i can stand them for.

12. wilddenim

wilddenim Candy!

Sep 4, 2007
    UK
    Hmm... I had a funny feeling when I viewed ebuyrealm.com. Yup, I get bad feelings about it. Usually when I get bad feelings about website, I just stay away from them.

My fiance bought R4DS with 2GB for £54 (including shipping) and it arrived in 4 days. I can't remember which website it was from, but if you are interested I could look up his emails and find the website.

No, I'm not a control freak - he's dyslexia so I read emails for him. [​IMG]

13. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    i've just ordered from ebuyrealm.com. i'll report on how it goes.

14. wilddenim

wilddenim Candy!

Sep 4, 2007
    UK
    Oooh! Keep us updated!

I take it dealextreme is the best site to buy R4DS - yes I've decided on R4DS.

And best website for cheap 2GB?

I'm very tight with my money at the moment with me moving out and saving up for the wedding - including driving lessons. [​IMG]

15. Nullkill

Nullkill GBAtemp Regular

Dec 31, 2007
    United States
    Both me and my brother got dstt's from ebuyrealm, his came in 2 days, mine came in 3... So I have no complaints at all with them... In fact, i was exteremly happy... So good luck to you guys!

16. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    just got my dstt from them today.

17. wilddenim

wilddenim Candy!

Sep 4, 2007
    UK
    Wow, that is very fast.

18. SavageWaffle

SavageWaffle GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 13, 2008
    United States
    New York
    ebuyrealm.com
    is a scam. I ordered an R4 from there for my brother. Never came. So i bought a R4 from yeeeahgame.com

19. bobrules

bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 20, 2006
    Canada
    Toronto
    Dealextreme and Gameyeeeah are both good. Gameyeeah has really fast shipping.

20. lcdec

lcdec Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2007
    United States
    this is a follow up of my purchase from ebuyrealm, they are not a fraud, i got my as promised in 2-5 business days. The DSTT is awesome. They reply back to you really quick.