OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi everyone,
I'm planning on buying a couple DSTTs and microSDs from ebuyrealm.com
they say the have stock and it should arrive within 10 days to canada.
However, I want to know ppls oppinions first, there isnt much, some guys on the forums bought from them but i havent heard any follow ups. Mostly, my concern isnt about the DSTT but their MicroSDs.
I sent them an email a while back asking of the make of the cards, I was told Japan. Could anyone who has seriously bought off of them confirms this? I'm betting it's taiwanese made, and i dont think that this microSD will be good enough.
I did some googling and the "ebuyrealm" ebay user has sold "fake" sd cards. Sooo, I'm a lil' worried.
Any thoughts/suggestions, would be greatly appreciated.
yaynds.gif

Pulse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dealxtreme has the best price: 2DSTT+2JAP Kingston microSD + express = 108, but backordered
ebuyrealm, same package no express shipping = 126 in stock
gameyeeah, same package + express ship = 145 in stock

lcdec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a DSTT from them on December 22, 2007 and my product still hasn't arrived. I'm beginning to think that this site is a scam. They have great customer service, but their shipping sucks.

Pulse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if DX's microSD's are japan or taiwan made (check their forums) but DX is NOT a scam site. It just takes a long time to ship (2 weeks- 1 month). And I've heard quite a few times that their EMS shipping which is $14 or so extra is just as slow, so buy from DX if you can wait. If you can't, buy from realhotstuff.com or minionlinestore or a store like those. They are more expen$ive but ship much faster.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As for DX's "fake products", they do have fake products on their site, but they don't advertise them as being the real thing. For example, they stock real Hori Screen Protectors and fake Hori Screen Protectors, for the real ones, they write Genuine Hori Screen Protectors, and for the fakes, they write Hori Screen Protectors.
Actually, they don't even advertise the fake ones as 'Hori'. They just advertise them as 'screen protectors'.

diglett

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know of a few items that sold with false branding, with varying levels of acknowledgment. I don't think this in itself makes them disreputable, but caveat emptor.

I also don't believe that they would sell fake MicroSD cards.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i was thinking about ordering at ebuyream.com too since they are just 20 miles from my house, but i'm not sure if i trust them.

my dealextreme order has taken forever and i'm not sure how long i can stand them for.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm... I had a funny feeling when I viewed ebuyrealm.com. Yup, I get bad feelings about it. Usually when I get bad feelings about website, I just stay away from them.

My fiance bought R4DS with 2GB for £54 (including shipping) and it arrived in 4 days. I can't remember which website it was from, but if you are interested I could look up his emails and find the website.

No, I'm not a control freak - he's dyslexia so I read emails for him.
wink.gif

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oooh! Keep us updated!

I take it dealextreme is the best site to buy R4DS - yes I've decided on R4DS.

And best website for cheap 2GB?

I'm very tight with my money at the moment with me moving out and saving up for the wedding - including driving lessons.
frown.gif

Nullkill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both me and my brother got dstt's from ebuyrealm, his came in 2 days, mine came in 3... So I have no complaints at all with them... In fact, i was exteremly happy... So good luck to you guys!

lcdec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a follow up of my purchase from ebuyrealm, they are not a fraud, i got my as promised in 2-5 business days. The DSTT is awesome. They reply back to you really quick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM