Hacking EASIER guide to HBC on 4.0 w/out downgrade

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
EndlessDiversity said:
SERIOUSLY

STOP talking about legal stuff here! we know that we're here because we hack our Wii and thats already ILLEGAL. read the world again ILLEGAL!!!!!! ~ thats why Nintendo try to keep update their firmware. READ again one more time! its ILLEGAL.

WE hack our wii because :

1. We want to play pirated game.
2. We want to play free VC game.
3. We want to make our wii special.

So instead of flamming people that try to make guide, show us that YOU also can be bother to write a BETTER (or WORST) guide for us to follow.

appreciate what other people try to do for community and stop being arrogant people that talk about LEGAL or ILLEGAL stuff!!!!!.. if they made mistake then try to PM them NICELY and stop talking about nonsense of LEGAL stuff ( i bet you're not a lawyer, or maybe you from FBI LOL)

man i lost respect of wiipower, i thought he's the legend poster or coder but suddenly talking about legal stuff, all people here are no different with pirated. and JUSt admit it that you do ILLEGAL stuff TOO!

Have you ever thought that the ILLEGAL debate and the reason people dont want it blatantly shown to be breaking copyrights is because this site could be taken down???? Or even the people doing the hacking could get in trouble. Its alright you shouting about it when all you do is download and benefit from the risks all the others take. Try to show more respect for the site and the people who help you rather than trying to bad mouth them . Maybe if people showed a bit more restraint it would be better

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks

I didn't need the guide, but I was looking for a LoadMii wad
yay.gif

EDIT:
Awww I was hoping for a nice banner.
Oh well, guess I'll look up how to make my own.

joshed

Trophies
Website
www.scened.info
XP
Country
United States
EndlessDiversity said:
SERIOUSLY

STOP talking about legal stuff here! we know that we're here because we hack our Wii and thats already ILLEGAL. read the world again ILLEGAL!!!!!! ~ thats why Nintendo try to keep update their firmware. READ again one more time! its ILLEGAL.

WE hack our wii because :

1. We want to play pirated game.
2. We want to play free VC game.
3. We want to make our wii special.

So instead of flamming people that try to make guide, show us that YOU also can be bother to write a BETTER (or WORST) guide for us to follow.

appreciate what other people try to do for community and stop being arrogant people that talk about LEGAL or ILLEGAL stuff!!!!!.. if they made mistake then try to PM them NICELY and stop talking about nonsense of LEGAL stuff ( i bet you're not a lawyer, or maybe you from FBI LOL)

man i lost respect of wiipower, i thought he's the legend poster or coder but suddenly talking about legal stuff, all people here are no different with pirated. and JUSt admit it that you do ILLEGAL stuff TOO!

I hacked my wii for ocarina and for homebrew, It never had anything to do with loading or piracy. The Wii scene isn't all about stealing, get your facts straight.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
UVERoo said:
Sorry to bug you dude but thanks for this. Ive already hacked my wii but Im trying to convince my friend to do it.

Simply does this/has this worked for you/anyone?

If you get bannerbomb to load any application(LoadMii), and the Wii is a LU63-, then i don't know any reason why it should not work.

sorgelig

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Skarface05 said:
PLEASE DO NOT USE ON LU64+ or LTF - I am sure there are other serial numbers, but I don't have anymore to hand.
I aim to put a list out soon with a the different serial numbers we have seen.

LTF is Taiwanese Wii (almost no difference from Japanese). Mine is LTF1012 and has been fully hacked without problem. Only boot1 is new and thus bootmii can not be installed as boot2.
some newer TW Wiis with serials LTF1025 and higher(90% of selling now) don't support Twilight Hacks, althoug have 3.4J menu. I don't know if they are similar to LU64+ or not (i don't speak chinese and thus limited here).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.