Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just started playing earthbound Zero today and it seems really hard( I like it)

the first random encounters I get into are with some Hippie... and he kicks my butt o_o; I think this is going to be a good game

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
If you have trouble with that, I think you've got alot more in store than you think
wink.gif

PS. dont put the game down halfway through, complete it!!!111

Skye07

Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah, EB0 is alot harder than Earthbound but it's fun too ^^

If you haven't heard yet, I'm working on an online Earthbound game (MMORPG) with a few guys ==> www.svgames.net

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes, EarthBound Zero is difficult
But, Tomato, over at Starmen.Net created a patch to make the game a litte bit more easier...
I've yet to complete the game, because it just isn't fun emulating it on the computer, and I'll probably beat it if or when I get a GP2X...but, I'll stop rambling and give you the link!

Download it here
QUOTE said:
This hack makes all the text in the game more palatable. It also doubles the experience points you get from enemies, making it a little less tedious. Other little changes are found here and there as well.

It might still be buggy in some places, but it's been tested a few times so you should be alright to use it. I was planning to do more work on this hack, but it's pretty much a dead project at this point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*