Hardware e-Reader Cards

Dylaan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I was digging through my cupboard and discovered my old e-Reader. Turns out the cards have gone missing and they don't sell them anywhere around here I can think of. Surely there is some way of getting them, I'm surprised there isn't a site dedicated to scans of the cards. I found one like to a generator but it was long dead. Would appreciate some help. Thanks guys.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a catalog from nintendo in my garage. It is from winter 2002. It has a picture of an Ereader in an SP. The SP compatible one was only released in Japan not the states. Also, it contains images of dot codes for Game and Watch cards, which were NEVER RELEASED! It also says that they are rare. This means 2 things Nintendo was trying to prime the pump for collecters BEFORE THE CARDS WERE EVEN RELEASED and that the Game & Watch cards were ready for mass production, but were scrapped. I still cant get over the fact that Nintendo lied. They said the cards were rare to get people to buy them and they would not have gotten caught if they had released the cards.

It also contains pictures of that Nintendo puzzle game for GC in English, which means it was also ready for mass production, but scrapped.

Want me to post pics?

Dylaan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah any info would be great thanks!

I completely forgot they'd fall under 'ROMS'. I'm not interested in emulating it though, I know that's possible. What do you mean SP compatible? Mine works fine, it just has the annoying connector...

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah any info would be great thanks!

I completely forgot they'd fall under 'ROMS'. I'm not interested in emulating it though, I know that's possible. What do you mean SP compatible? Mine works fine, it just has the annoying connector...

It just removed the connector because it is useless on the SP. I thought that It could not even fit in an SP. My bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night