Hacking DX NDS (original) cases , any good?.

Armadillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My original DS has seen better days
frown.gif
, it still works fine , but the case doesn't look so good any more , it has various scuffs and scratches all over it. So I've seen replacement cases on dealextreme http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5128. So I'm thinking after Christmas I might grab one.

How ever , are they any good?. Any one got one , impressions ?. Looked around and can't really find any reviews on them , only the user comments on the site itself and a odd comment on forums. Some people say great , just a pain to fit , others say they are crap.

Exchange rate at the moment , makes them very cheap £3.50
smile.gif

So anyone got one?.

Thanks
smile.gif

Armadillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice , think I'll grab one after Christmas then
smile.gif
. They do come with the plastic top screen cover right? , as some pics show without it , but I assume it just isn't fitted and you have to stick it on your self?.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice , think I'll grab one after Christmas then
smile.gif
. They do come with the plastic top screen cover right? , as some pics show without it , but I assume it just isn't fitted and you have to stick it on your self?.

Yeah, it comes with it, just as you thought. My brother bought a red one to fix my nephew's old DS.

It even comes with a fake UPC sticker for the bottom of the unit and the Nintendo logo for the top.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night