macgamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new... sorry.

I've got an EZFlash V and a 3in1 and have a few questions about how to do some (probably) basic stuff:

Dump my... DS games, DS saves, GBA games, GBA saves... onto my memory card/my Mac (I do not have access to a PC).

Play GBA games wit this setup (is this basically just an emulator for GBA games?).

Do you have to patch or do anything to firmware/emulators other than just copy them to the memory card?

CZroe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had these same basic questions when I got my M3 DS real last year, but I still had to figure out alot of this myself.
smile.gif

I use Rudolph's tool for making backups to my Datel Max Media Dock. I used the version patched to work with the MMD, but there are versions for everything else, even WiFi (just download the DLDI-compatible one and patch it for the 3in1). My CF card is only 128MB, so I can't dump every game on it, but it came in very useful for saving and loading from my real games. I dropped the tool on the M3r's microSD card and boot it from there.

When I copied the save backups on the M3r and renamed them to work with the backups, some worked but most didn't. The M3r save converter didn't work at all, but the online save converter website did (I selected "RAW" as the type I had - guessed right). As for getting it on your slot 1 card properly saved and converted for your backups, I dunno if/how that's possible. My M3r can't read the MMD, so I can't experiment. Heck, it was hard enough to get it converted using a PC (converter didn't work, forums didn't help, etc)!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1