Hacking Dump 3DS games

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Are you chasing just one private header for personal use. I can give you one if that helps your problem. Free.

I'm looking for the exact same thing (private header for Sky3DS+) but stuck within 11.0 and prefer non-mod system. May I ask for a private header too? Thanks in advance.

tivanh

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking for the exact same thing (private header for Sky3DS+) but stuck within 11.0 and prefer non-mod system. May I ask for a private header too? Thanks in advance.

To easy friend, I'll pm you one in a few hours when I get to my station.....I'm sure you know, but for the small potential you don't, i emphasis don't share it. You'll likely get temporary banned. Use it for all your games and enjoy some freedom....

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
To easy friend, I'll pm you one in a few hours when I get to my station.....I'm sure you know, but for the small potential you don't, i emphasis don't share it. You'll likely get temporary banned. Use it for all your games and enjoy some freedom....

Thank you man! Of course I won't share it, otherwise it'll be "public header" instead. :P

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I use Uncart, and it rocks... but I just want a homebrew app for the O3DS that can dump the cart, generate the xorpads, and use them with the 3DS rom it dumped to spit out an installable .cia without using a computer... All in one fell swoop, fully automated. Has it been done, and/or is anyone willing to take on the task?

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And so it begins, the vicious cycle of ignorant incompetent noobs with 3ds on 11.0 firmware. If you newcomers have done your research thoroughly, you could have easily downgraded your 3ds using your sky3ds and install cfw. With cfw, you can dump as many retail games you want and rip as many headers from them.. Smh.

The best option is either return the 3ds and get a refund, sell it, or throw it against the wall and buy a new 3ds with 10.7 or lower firmware.

Last edited by cooroxd,
Reactions: astronautlevel

Alberto2001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. No. I am not interested on other headers. I just wanna be able to backup my own headers, save and ROMs.

I read all what I could but everything involves using Powersaves (headers and saves) and modding or Gateway of the 3DS for ROMS

I am surprised there's no device to dump ROMs tho..

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi. No. I am not interested on other headers. I just wanna be able to backup my own headers, save and ROMs.

I read all what I could but everything involves using Powersaves (headers and saves) and modding or Gateway of the 3DS for ROMS

Soo..... What is your question now?

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Well buy yourself a 3ds that can run gateway or CFW. No Exceptions!

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

It doesn't make any sense.

• You want to backup your headers or saves, but you need Powersaves. If you just need saves you could also use Cyber Save Editor. (Which I have but no Powersaves so no private headers for me.)
  • You want to backup your ROM but you have no CFW. Why would you want to have both a ROM and a legit cartridge? I mean what for? I'm pretty sure the cartridge will last longer than your 3DS. Same thing happened to my GB, GBA and even my 20-yr-old SEGA console. If you just want to play it on your Sky3DS, you can always get the ROM from the Internet, then use any private header to get online.
  • And sure there's no device to dump the ROM, it's like there's no device to dump the encrypted iOS app. It dumps the decrypted version once it's decrypted by the console.

But I feel the same with you on the non-modding policy. If someone is kind enough to gave me a private header, it's my lucky day. If not, still I'm not planning to stay forever in 9.2 just for homebrew. Sure the update contains security patches, but it has other improvements sometimes. It's like some people'd stay in iOS 5 if the newer version can't be jailbroken. It's rather a matter of choice than "noob", but well it's the Internet and gbatemp so I guess "does not want to downgrade" reads "you know nothing" so...

Alberto2001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

I do buy games on carts and I like to name backups of them and have them on my Sky3DS due to the fact that I hate bringing them outside. I like to have the physical original copy at home, and a copy at my Sky3DS. Since ROMs can be obtained online, it wouldn't be much of an issue to get the ROM owning the legal cart.

However, the saves and the private headers would be interesting to get from my physical carts. So I guess I only could use Powersaves in this case..

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.