1. Azerus_Kun

OP Azerus_Kun Pro Plasher

Uruguay
    Mine was that the teacher asked "if you are not going to study why did you even come?" and i replied "so you marked the fact i attended"

Last edited by Azerus_Kun, Oct 21, 2020 - Reason: edit: i meant to say attended, not assisted
  2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Assisted or attended?

Anyway I mainly only ever got kicked out by bad teachers for good reasons -- turns out "those that can, do. Those that can't... teach" is internalised by the bad ones quite heavily and drawing attention to that winds them up no end.
    I was never disruptive, never did anything like backtalk, just made my utter contempt for their approaches and lack of respect for their existences known which is apparently incredibly frustrating. This doubled when they realised they could yell all they wanted and it meant nothing to me.

To that end I got a "I refuse to teach you" which was great. I went and sat in front of the head of year's office to do things for that lesson. She came thinking I would have been twiddling my thumbs, turns out I was ahead of the class (not hard as she only read the book and did so at a snail's pace), she tries to bounce off the handle but the head of year comes out and says actually no he has been there doing work all lesson and I demonstrated this. I can't say for certain that I was the smuggest cunt around just then, there was some stiff competition around there, but there was a decent chance.

3. Crazynoob458

Crazynoob458 GBAtemp's novice ds, advanced wii homebrew guy

Australia
    if your late even a minute the teacher will call and a free two hour after school detention

Scott_pilgrim and Azerus_Kun like this.
  4. Azerus_Kun

Uruguay
    i corrected it, i kinda get it, my law teacher hated me more or less because this

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

here we dont have the detention thing, they want you out at the estipulated time, no matter what, they just give unofficial warnings, which then if they are too many (not a specific amount) turn into observations, and if you get 3 observations, you get suspended

5. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

United Kingdom
    I set off a party popper, apparently this is frowned upon in a chemistry lab.

6. IanSkinner1982

Newcomer

Canada
    I've never been kicked out. Should I try it?

7. JuanMena

JuanMena Politically Incorrect ♥️

Mexico
    I literally laughed out of nervousness in the middle of a physics test.
    The teacher told me to shut it, but that only made me more nervous laughing even harder.

I failed the class that semester.

8. VinsCool

VinsCool Persona Secretiva Felineus

Canada
    I was sleeping during a French test.

The real reason was that I finished before everyone because I skipped a step, which was to autocorrect using the method the teacher taught us (which was slow, boring and in my opinion, useless, a good proofread is just as effective).

At the end, I was kicked after I was done because I told the teacher to fuck off, and had to go, still with my test finished despite the missing step.
    I simply copied from draft to clean directly.

It was humourous to learn a few days later in the same class that I was one of the highest grades for that test, lol.
    Maybe she finally caught my point, I did not need her method to get good grammar, and barely any spelling mistakes.

9. Azerus_Kun

Uruguay
    surprisingly, one time in religion class, the teacher asked "what moves the world?" and i said "the sun" she ignored me, so i kept repeating it and laughing, for 3 weeks, on all subjects, didnt get kicked, though the religion teacher had a manetal breakdown, apparently, me saying "the sun", a couple girls gossiping and my best friend singing these two songs

was too much for her

i went to private english classes and the school teachers hated me because i got bored as the classes were wayyy below my level, so i didnt do anything during the actual class, but during tests i easily did over 90%, only one time i got 87%

JuanMena and VinsCool like this.
  10. EduAAA

EduAAA Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    Flashing a piece and yelling the teacher to get the f**k out of my face before I regret my impulsivity... yeah, I know, what a "big deal" right?

11. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

Antarctica
    I got send out of a class before I could step foot into the room.
    Does that count?

12. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    Teacher was pissed off because of a classmate of mine and I dropped something, she just turned to me and kicked me out. This was a very long while ago.

Azerus_Kun likes this.
  13. EduAAA

EduAAA Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    Let me check: ( throwing 1-12 dice ) ... yes! it counts!

Azerus_Kun and DinohScene like this.
  14. JuanMena

Mexico
    [​IMG]

I literally failed English class 5 out of 6 semesters because my teachers thought that I used translators.

The last english teacher I had did the opposite by actually rewarding me with a special diploma for my english skills.
    I now remember getting kicked out if english classes in 5th semester because I kept correcting my teacher on english words, mostly typos and bad translations.
    She literally told me to keep my mouth shut at her class to "let the others have a chance participating at class"

Last edited by JuanMena, Oct 21, 2020
    Azerus_Kun likes this.
  15. Goku1992A

Goku1992A GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I was reading a book and I was kicked out of my Geometry class

Azerus_Kun likes this.
  16. Azerus_Kun

Uruguay
    i had the opposite problem, i barely participated, me and the kids that did so bad they didnt care anymore talked a lot, and people always ran to me for pair assignments

forgot to mention: now that im on highschool i can just take a small test at the beginning of the year to prove i know english (i dont know why i cant just simply bring a photocopy of my cambridge certificate), but for bureaucratic BS i couldnt do the same on elementary and middleschool

17. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    Oh look everyone. We got a "bad ass" in tha house. I'd have done more than kick you out of class.

Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  18. JuanMena

Mexico
    [​IMG]
    You guys make a test to skip classes?

Azerus_Kun likes this.
  19. Azerus_Kun

Uruguay
    surprisingly, yes

Scott_pilgrim likes this.