Hacking DStwo supercard is gone now..so wats just as good?

zRiffz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basically i was gonna go get the DStwo Supercard but its out of stock....
So basically I'm looking for a flashcart that can play GBA roms and link em up to the ds rom... like 4 pokemon migration...
and homebrew too (but its not too important) If I can't link em up its okay. But i want something that plays gba and ds roms atleast.
Also my firmware is 1.4U

Anyways thanks...

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know why you're looking at the DStwo if you want it for Pokémon migration...

It's not possible on the DSi. Your only option is to get a DS lite, an R4i Gold (or Acekard) and a EZ-Flash 3-in-1.

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Getting DS/DS Lite is your only option here. You can't do Pokemon Migration with or without GBA emulation.

But if you just want to play GBA games, Acekard 2i(for DSi not quite sure if usable on DS/DS Lite) with EZ Flash 3-in-1. R4i Gold is good too. Why is DSTWO out of stock? You mean GBAtemp? Don't buy from there, no flashcarts is available at GBAtemp any more. Get it from Gamekool, 0Shippingzone or if you're in USA, RealHotStuff is really good. I heard it ships within 2 days or something. Provided you're in USA.

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
realhotstuff.com
ordered mine (dstwo) and it was shipped same day(2 days ago)...in the US too so you should receive it quickly. They are a few more dollars on there, but for what you are getting and how quick 5 bucks isn't really that much. Hope this helps.

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zRiffz....go with realhotstuff.com . My dstwo came in two days after my order and I used usps first class shipping which was the cheapest (rated 3-10 days). I live in Virginia though and they are located in New Jersey so I can't see there being a big difference for you. I'm no expert on pokemon but I would imagine the other members saying you can't migrate is true....so the lite might be your only option buddy.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're looking for GBA compatibility, and can't get the DSTWO, get the iSmart MM. VERY good compatibility, and I'm not just saying that because I have one. The AAP is splendid, and works wonders. But you'll be giving up 24 mHz, as the DSTWO has a CPU of 360 mhz and the iSmart MM has a CPU of 336 mhz.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
777kidis777 said:
If you're looking for GBA compatibility, and can't get the DSTWO, get the iSmart MM. VERY good compatibility, and I'm not just saying that because I have one. The AAP is splendid, and works wonders. But you'll be giving up 24 mHz, as the DSTWO has a CPU of 360 mhz and the iSmart MM has a CPU of 336 mhz.
I thought the iSmart was a DSTwo clone.
unsure.gif

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cuelhu said:
777kidis777 said:
unsure.gif

That's what everyone says/thinks, but not even close. The iSmart is most similar to that of an iPlayer.
smile.gif

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
777kidis777 said:
Cuelhu said:
777kidis777 said:
unsure.gif

That's what everyone says/thinks, but not even close. The iSmart is most similar to that of an iPlayer.
smile.gif
an iPlayer clone that loads commercial ROMs? Cool.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Chacalon, you arent stupid