Hacking DSTWO SDK will be released

ismaelWii

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ismaro3.es
XP
Country
In DSTWO official forums, "sexto" asked for the SDK, and he sent an MP to the admin. Here's the admin's answer:
QUOTE said:
I just asked SC team, they said they will release a SDK soon, you can develop homebrew using the extra features of DSTWO.

I hope it will be soon, so a lot of great aplications such flash player or better emulators can be developed.

Source -> http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-6259-1-1.html

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
RebornX 8-6-2010 16:53
um when you will release Snes emu
Thank you ^^

admin 8-6-2010 17:29
hi, actually, SC team working on the Snes, I guess it will be released soon.

RebornX 8-6-2010 17:35
oh thank you good luck

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It saddens me to think jEnesisDS won't be seeing an official DSTwo enhanced version.
Sonic Classic Collection DS pretty much ensured that project is finished. Still, is the source available on that?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
It saddens me to think jEnesisDS won't be seeing an official DSTwo enhanced version.
Sonic Classic Collection DS pretty much ensured that project is finished. Still, is the source available on that?

Running Sonics via jEnesisDS was actually smoother than Sonic Classic Collection DS. I prefer that emulator over Sega's or Nintendo's (whomever made it). Plus, that's only one out of many great Genesis games.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
OrGoN3 said:
RupeeClock said:

Running Sonics via jEnesisDS was actually smoother than Sonic Classic Collection DS. I prefer that emulator over Sega's or Nintendo's (whomever made it). Plus, that's only one out of many great Genesis games.
The fellow who made JenesisDS made that emulator.

Anyway, the SDK being released is definitely good news.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ismaelWii said:
In DSTWO official forums, "sexto" asked for the SDK, and he sent an MP to the admin. Here's the admin's answer:
QUOTE said:
I just asked SC team, they said they will release a SDK soon, you can develop homebrew using the extra features of DSTWO.

I hope it will be soon, so a lot of great aplications such flash player or better emulators can be developed.

Source -> http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-6259-1-1.html

He sent an MP to the admin to ask for the SDK
ohmy.gif
damn postage must have been a bitch
tongue.gif

however this is good news, perhaps a decent web browser could be made for the DSTWO now >,,

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
OrGoN3 said:
RupeeClock said:

On a DSPhat/Lite, that is. It runs better on a DSi.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hell, you could make a wishlist of DSTwo enhanced homebrew.

I wanna see:
An improved web browser
Improved drawing homebrew, like improved version of Phidias (I prefer it to colors)
Improved emulators, namely things like Genesis, Neo Geo, SNES.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Can't be that sure. HTML5 doesn't just include video support, but also the canvas, which can be used for animations and such the way most flash is used for now. Combine that with some javascript (and some PNGs with an alpha layer) and you can do pretty much whatever most people use flash for now, though I don't know about properly timing sound effects and voices and such.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fuck yeah moment for Team SuperCard. My DSTWO arrived today, and I'm happy to hear this, and also interested in what this will bring...

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
RupeeClock said:

what you all should be doing is starting to contact all the dingoo native o/s developers and asking for ports of their emulators. remember that the iplayer gba emu is a port of the gba.sim from the dingoo which is a port of gpsp. the gba.sim was ported to the i-player using the dingoo sdk, there was never an official or unofficial iplayer sdk available. this does not mean all dingoo emus could be ported, but there is the potential for some to be easily moved to the scds2.

dingoo native emus include:
atari 8bit
tg 16
mame
sega master system
snes
genesis
cps1/2
neo geo arcade
colecovision
lynx
sega game gear
and more!!

-another world

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dhjohn said:
I hate flash. It is pretty poorly done in linux.
Wow. Great argument. Did you ever think of the fact Linux distro's are open source? That everyone can make whatever they like for it? And that not everything can be perfect, like you want it to?
closedeyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30