DSTwo in the US?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Mr.Tea, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Mr.Tea
    OP

Mr.Tea Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2009
    Hi folks, I'm looking to buy a DSTwo for my new 3DS-XL, but I'm struggling to find anywhere in the US that will accept paypal.

Been googling for 45 mins, everywhere I'm looking wants a bank card. I'm wary of this as I've heard a lot of sites are actually operating from China, and puts your card at risk.

Anyone know of a place that will take paypal, or can recommend a good place that ships in the USA?

Thanks.

2. badbob001

badbob001 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    real hot stuff .com
    Has a sister site in hong kong but this one is in New Jersey. Only accepts credit cards (or checks) though.

crazyace2011 likes this.
  3. CalebW

CalebW Fellow Temper

Jun 29, 2012
    United States
    I used a prepaid credit card to order mine.

4. user64

user64 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 14, 2013
    Canada
    Paypal does not like flashcard sites, it's unlikely that you'll find one that will openly accept Paypal payment.

5. Abcdfv

Abcdfv What comes around goes around.

Dec 24, 2013
    United States
    The DSTwo site hasa list of official retailers.I've bought two supercards from thier list of dealers. As for paypal just keep checking.

6. BORTZ

BORTZ You get a hat, and YOU get a hat!

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Alternatively you could always put out a WTB thread when you achieve the appropriate number of posts. Unfortunately for you, I scarfed up the only two flash carts I could find in that section a couple of days ago.

7. evandixon

evandixon PMD Researcher

May 29, 2009
    United States
    If you go to Target or Kroger, you can buy a $50 prepaid Visa gift card. It works just like any other Visa credit card, and most places I've used it work.

With the prepaid card, they only have $50 they could take if they steal your information. (You could theoretically dispute any false charges too if that happened.)