DSTWO Emulator Problems

Shanester

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I just got my DSTWO and put a snes and gba emulator on it, and for some reason, whenever I real-time save (in the emulators), I get an error message saying "writing failure! press A to retry or B to cancel". This happens on every game for both emulators, but not DS games.

I'm running on the latest firmware for DSTWO, gba and snes emulators and I'm playing on a DSi XL/DS lite. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Am I supposed to create another folder in those emulator packs besides gamepak? Could this be the source of the problem?

Solution
OK I figured it out. My computer didn't transfer the blank folders from the original download. If this ever happens to YOU, make sure the blank folders are in there.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try downgrading to the previous emulator versions.

Also, if you're the one creating folders for the components, then chances are you're doing it wrong. If you haven't already, download the full emulators with the folders included.

Shanester

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I figured it out. My computer didn't transfer the blank folders from the original download. If this ever happens to YOU, make sure the blank folders are in there.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night