I've been having non stop issues on both of my DSTWO for my kids. After searching and reading on here, it seemed the tape trick would work off and on. Well I found a better trick that has worked 100% on both of mine and on others that had the issues. The problem appears that just the contacts needs to be raised, not the whole card. Remove the screw off the DSTWO. Open up the flash cart. I didn't want to remove the bottom plastic beneath the contacts so I gapped it open slightly. I got some blue painters tape and cut a piece the same width and only a centimeter deep. You can look in there and see some thermal paste. I didn't want to put the tape over that since it most likely gets warm/hot. I put two layers of tape. This essentially pushes only the contact portion up and not the whole card. I saw all sorts of fixes but as I stated, this seemed to fix everyone I've touched. Feel free to ask any questions or maybe someone can move this into the sticky.