DSTT MicroSD Reader

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by 346L3, Jan 9, 2008.

1. 346L3
    OP

346L3 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2007
    United States
    I got my DSTT in the mail today [​IMG]
    Everything worked but the microsd reader, when i put my sd card in the reader and then plug it in the computer windows always says that there is a error and one time it said to connect it to a usb 2.0 port which is the only kind of usb port my computer has. Because of this i had to use the reader i got with the r4. Another problem i have is that when i try to go to the folder where the games are located in with DSO it freezes. This never happened with my r4.

2. TaeK

TaeK GBAtemp Regular

Jun 27, 2007
    Are you sure you pushed the microSD ALL THE WAY IN? The reader that comes with the TTDS has 'springback' contacts so it takes a bit of force to push it in.

3. 346L3
    OP

346L3 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2007
    United States
    The microsd is all the way in. Is there any drivers i could download that could fix this problem?
    Also is there any leds on the reader indicating usage?

4. bxjoe

bxjoe Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2006
    United States
    Not having any problem with the sd reader myself, but I am curious about the second part of your question...I can't getting any homebrew to load through DSOrganzie either. It always freezing with 2 white screens after briefly showing a message "Patching DIDL....something something" Anyone else have this problem??

5. lcdec

lcdec Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2007
    United States
    Mine reader doesn't even fit, the microsd card is so hard to take out too.

6. helpme

helpme GBAtemp Fan

Nov 23, 2005
    uk
    i tryed to use mine twice & both times it corrupted my card & made half of my card full so i would have to format to get the whole of my card back
    so mine went in the bin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice