OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my DSTT in the mail today
biggrin.gif

Everything worked but the microsd reader, when i put my sd card in the reader and then plug it in the computer windows always says that there is a error and one time it said to connect it to a usb 2.0 port which is the only kind of usb port my computer has. Because of this i had to use the reader i got with the r4. Another problem i have is that when i try to go to the folder where the games are located in with DSO it freezes. This never happened with my r4.

TaeK

Trophies
Website
d4nart.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Are you sure you pushed the microSD ALL THE WAY IN? The reader that comes with the TTDS has 'springback' contacts so it takes a bit of force to push it in.

346L3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The microsd is all the way in. Is there any drivers i could download that could fix this problem?
Also is there any leds on the reader indicating usage?

bxjoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not having any problem with the sd reader myself, but I am curious about the second part of your question...I can't getting any homebrew to load through DSOrganzie either. It always freezing with 2 white screens after briefly showing a message "Patching DIDL....something something" Anyone else have this problem??

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i tryed to use mine twice & both times it corrupted my card & made half of my card full so i would have to format to get the whole of my card back
so mine went in the bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: At least maybe give context, the conversations going quicker.