Hacking DSTT from DealExtreme is the best value Flashkit on the market!

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DealExtreme.com has decreased the price of the DSTT again.

Its not a major price drop, by any means, but its now only 19.90 USD with free (and slow) shipping, order now people and get one in time for your summer break/vacation trip.

The card is cheap, but its a really great one. Its got VERY high (100%?) game and homebrew compatibility and takes High Capacity Micro SD cards, meaning you could have as much as 4, 6, or even 8 gigs worth of games, and media in your pocket.

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah, because the fact is, that the card only reads the data.
The DSTT is just a piece of plastic with a platine, without a MSD its a useless piece. So if you want to buy 8gb it would be expensive too...

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't post the same thread twice (especially since we all already know this from the existing "fuck dstt is cheap" thread).

Saladman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plus it's not 'cheap' when DX don't have any in stock. I don't what their game is either, I wrote and asked when they would be expecting a new shipment and was told they have no idea but would I like to change my order ????

It's an outright scam, putting an unbeleivable price on on something they know they don't have, what a laugh.

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saladman said:
Plus it's not 'cheap' when DX don't have any in stock. I don't what their game is either, I wrote and asked when they would be expecting a new shipment and was told they have no idea but would I like to change my order ????

It's an outright scam, putting an unbeleivable price on on something they know they don't have, what a laugh.

It doesn't matter. Just order and wait. I've ordered tons of items from DX and I've always had a great experience. It just requires patience.

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Saladman said:

really?

it shows "in stock" for me when i go to dealextreme...

Saladman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unchi-san said:
Saladman said:

really?

yep it sure does, what a con

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Saladman said:
Unchi-san said:
Saladman said:

really?

yep it sure does, what a con

wait im confused. so they dont have stock but it says "in stock" or are you just whining about something else?

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unchi-san said:
gratefulbuddy said:
The title and the opening post sound like advertising spam.

i dont think gizmo_girl works for dealextreme... and most ppl already know dealextreme
Sorry, you don't have to work for a company to advertise for them. And in no way does advertising imply that you are bringing something unknown to pepoles attention.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
ad·ver·tise
–verb (used with object) 1. to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it.
I think I used the word the right way.

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
ad·ver·tise
–verb (used with object) 1. to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use itI think I used the word the right way.

hey cool! i'm glad you went out of your way to try to prove your point. you get 2 more inches on your e-member!

The OP just wanted to share her excitment on the DSTT and made the topic. dont be an ass.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
martin88 said:
Sounds like a advertisement post.
yup, probably is

dealextreme gives away cheap china garbage if you spam their site everywhere then email them with the location you spammed it

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
martin88 said:
yup, probably is

dealextreme gives away cheap china garbage if you spam their site everywhere then email them with the location you spammed it

damn really? gizmo_gal comments/thoughts? if so thats kinda dumb. i assumed you were just stoked and wanted to let everyone know =P

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
dealextreme gives away cheap china garbage

Haha...so true. I doubt I'll ever use my DX points! It's like going to Chuck E Cheese or Circus Pizza and collecting tickets for playing the games. You can never buy anything good unless you spend a HUGE ton of money to earn it.
smile.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unchi-san said:
Joe88 said:
martin88 said:
yup, probably is

damn really? gizmo_gal comments/thoughts? if so thats kinda dumb. i assumed you were just stoked and wanted to let everyone know =P
I honestly didn't know that I could do that, thanks joe I'll look into it.
tongue.gif

And, Unchi-san, I was just really stoked about the DSTT but now I think I will look into their advertisement program and see if I couldn't easily earn a free flash card, as I'd love to have one
evil.gif

But never the less, I wont be spamming GBATemp with my enthusiasm. I onyl 2x posted similar threads because I meant to put it in the "general" section of the DS Flash kits section, not in the DSTT only section.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1