L_of_NZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hello everybody,
I am using the DSTT flash cart version 1.13(newest) with 2gb micro sd

I have a few questions about SNEmulDS and some homebrew stuff and any help with one or more of the questions is greatly appriciated. Please help me with these quetions or If you know of another place where I can find these answers than please post.
These are the applications i am currently having trouble with:

1. SNEmulDS:
I have put the files(config and nds file) in the microsd along with SMD(games) files of Might and Magic 2 and Might and Magic 3. I can acces the folder from the main menu and it starts up, I'm then faced with a black menu which at the top says select Rom and down the bottom has a panel which says OK. I am guseeing the two games are supposed to be there. I am probly just doing it wrong any help would be appreciated.

2. DSOrganize:
Everything in it works fine but when I go to the Browser try to access a game it says Attempting to patch with DLDI... and then says i need pastch it with DLDI but I thought DSTT has auto patcthing. Any help would be appreciated.

3.Warcraft tower defense :
finishes loading but both screens just go white, I haven't patched but I don't think I need to with DSTT

4. New Zelda:
Both Screens just go Black after i select it.

If these are impossible tasks on the DSTT then please post

I am a newbie to this sort of thing but have managed to get the following homebrew applictions running:
Moonshell
Lameboy
DSChess
Drummers
dsvideo

starfox468

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
1. I think you need to place your games in a folder called snes on root

2. IDK dstt only has auto in the file browser

3. patxh it, if that doesn't work, download the fat version

4. Not 100% compability.

L_of_NZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thankyou so much for the answer to 1. it works!!!
I had the games in SNES folder in my Homebrew folder, silly me.

2. Thanks for your post,

3. I will try that then get back here soon Edit: I guess it just isn't compatible

4. thanks

THANKYOU i can finally play might and magic on the go

p.s on SNEmulDS when i am fighing in might and magic (both of them) my attack menu is blocked by the creture (or any other object so I cant read all the writing, seems to be graphics glitch or something in middle of screen) is this something in all games and is there a way to fix it.

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1