Homebrew DSTT DLDI Source missed

shadow-studio.de

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys,

we're woking on a Wood DSTT but we need the source of the DSTT DLDI file. We used Google but we founded only the binarys...

Have you gut the source?

Thanks.

Bye,
shadow-studio.de

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
You could try to contact Yasu (http://home.usay.jp) he has done a lot of work with the TTDS and I believe he has written a dldi for the ttds card, also an emulator plugin.
Although ideas dstt plugin is original, actually yasu says he extracted ttio.dldi from ttdldi.dat...

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also working on AKRPG for DSTT, and i need the source to the DSTT's DLDI.if Yasu extracted it, then its likely "Proprietary" aka doomed. i/we Have an idea, but i know nothing of programming, nor how to compile DS stuff. i guess i will "toss" my idea out there incase it brings a lightbulb over someone elses head lol.

The R4 DLDI located in the Wood Source seems to be edited so that you cannot simply patch over it. if we can find the source to the original R4 DLDI, and put it in its place, maybe we can use the standard dldi file to patch over that! >_> i think it will work, but again, compile? XD

I have DevKitPro, but that doesnt help much, considering i dunno how to use it. i go to the Wood Source directory, then what?

Also, R4 DLDI Source? xP
yaynds.gif
try to take this post seriously. i know i sound like a ranting noob, but i think i've got this if i can get the R4 DLDI source and figure out the compile command.
closedeyes.gif

Edit: I just got the R4 DLDI Source! im comparing them now
tongue.gif
someone tell me how to compile T-T

Edit2: I got the source together and im ready to compile this sucker!
tongue.gif
but now im at a loss Lol

Edit3: i also beleive i need a copy of "disc_io.h" for DLDI? *Scours The Webz* found one for gbafat T-T helpz!

Edit4: HOW TO COMPILE T-T xD

Edit5: error in RPG_nand.dldi.. Error 2? Seems this thing wont compile even without messing with it XD wtf people.

Edit6: Everything i "make" gives Error 2. Am i missing a component? >_>

Edit7: Such a helpfull community. its missing files, such as "iointerface.o" wtf is a .o? sounds like a trap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1