DSOrganize

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Fakie!, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Fakie!
    OP

Fakie! GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2007
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Everytime I want to launch a homebrew file through DSOrganize I get this message saying "You haven't patched DSOrganize with any DLDI file".
    DSTT is supposed to have Auto DLDI-Patching, so I don't understand what's the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also, when I try to rename a file in DSOrganize I just can't move the cursor. Is there a way to move it or is that how is supposed to be?

Thanks in advance!

2. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    I have never experienced the error you're getting with DSOrganize on the DSTT. However, the problem with the cursor is a known bug. You can use an older version of DSOrganize, or wait for a new version that will (hopefully) fix the problem. It is still possible to edit a filename with the current version without moving the cursor by deleting the entire filename (using the delete key on the virtual keypad) then retyping the filename, but it's a pain.

-Bri

3. joe joe

joe joe Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2008
    United States
    make sure you're using the latest version and you set the default loader on options to chisms.

4. Fakie!
    OP

Fakie! GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2007
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I tried an older version and both problems were solved [​IMG]

Thanks for your help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice