Hacking DSOrganize keeps crashing on M3 DS real

Stormcrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have recently bought an M3 DS Real and I wanted to use DSOrganize on it.

I have the latest v3.9 firmware of the M3 and am using DSOrganize v3.2. whenever I start it, and for instance create an entry in the todo list, it shows really strange characters in the top screen in the todo list box (kind of a summary box I suppose). When I enter the todo list, it crashes every single time, with a red screen of death / guru meditation error.

I tried DLDI patching the file but this should not be required for M3 DS Real and doesn't change a thing even if I patch it manually with DLDItool. Furthermore when I use the DSOrganize on the R4DS of my girlfriends, it works perfectly. I have also used DSOrganize with older firmware of the M3 (v2.5) and that doesn't work either (i also get strange characters instead of the text I typed) but it doesn't crash my DS.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DSO doesn't like the m3real.
using any file-writing in DSO can cause your microSD, or atleast some files, to go corrupt.

wilsonramal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
PLEASE, USE 3.1129 VERSION, IT´S MORE STABLE THAN 3.2. 3.2 VERSION CAUSES TOO MANY PROBLEMS.

USE 3.1129!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-BoyMP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I heared that DSOrganise can damage the M3 Flashcard (i am scary for my M3 DS Real
huh.gif
)

Is it really?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
B-BoyMP said:
I heared that DSOrganise can damage the M3 Flashcard (i am scary for my M3 DS Real
huh.gif
)

Is it really?
not the flashcart itself, but some versions can damage the data on your microSD.(to such an extent that windows crashes when you insert the microSD into your PC)

wilsonramal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Yep, 3.2 version damages your microsd sometimes, especially if you use the file browser included. That' why i recommend using version 3.1129, i use it and i've never have problems, no red screens, no crashes..and all that staff. Trust me!

B-BoyMP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
thedicemaster said:
B-BoyMP said:
huh.gif
)

Is it really?
not the flashcart itself, but some versions can damage the data on your microSD.(to such an extent that windows crashes when you insert the microSD into your PC)

Ah ok, i know now why my Micro SD 2GO is damaged (corupted), i used DSOrganise 3.2

Thanks for your help (everybody
yaynds.gif
)

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my suggestion is get away from it as possible...

DSOrganize keep damaging my MicroSD and I need to format it as frequent as much I use it..

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Am i the only one who heavily use DSO in daily basis and it never gave me any problem?

However i only use the common stuff, like notes, organizer, paint, and such.
I dont keep using browser, irc, downloading homebrew and rarely manages my card files through the file browser.
Dunno if it makes a difference.

PS: I use 3.1129 as well.

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BUMP!

I know this a really old thread and that 3.2 is not recommeded, i've been using 3.2 for about a month now it sometimes corrupts files on my mSD card but most of the time it doesn't unless I move or copy files, but anyways I have a Wood R4iDSN Gold I keep getting Guru Meditation screens while playing .pls files and I have to load DSO through moonshell for the internet to work at all, unless it's irc but even sometimes that doesn't work would downgrading the .nds file to v3.1129 alone fix the problem or will have to set everything again by deleting all of v3.2's folders and files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol here we go again.