Hacking DSLite Hinge D:

iRhyiku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i managed to break my DSLite Hinge D:
What i mean it seems that there is no hinge... The top screen closes when i open it . and it opens when i turn my DSL upside down.
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Any ideas what to do to 'fix' it..
hate2.gif

iRhyiku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, and that should fix the hinge?
I didnt think it would fix like that o.o
I always thought it was a problem in the DSL not the case. ;s

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's very unusual for the actual hinge to break since it's metal. More likely is the case that broke since it's plastic.
But if somehow the hinge broke, you can get a replacement easily from dealextreme.
Just buy a replacement case and try to replace it yourself. Go to the Reviews section here and look for the DS lite case replacement guide by thieves like us, or he'll replace it for you for $2 but you have to pay shipping.

Squall2k5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

Squall2k5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
DeMoN said:
It's very unusual for the actual hinge to break since it's metal. More likely is the case that broke since it's plastic.
But if somehow the hinge broke, you can get a replacement easily from dealextreme.
Just buy a replacement case and try to replace it yourself. Go to the Reviews section here and look for the DS lite case replacement guide by thieves like us, or he'll replace it for you for $2 but you have to pay shipping.
don´t try to change the housing yourself because it´s very hard and if you damage the wire That connects the upper screen with the mainboard of the ds your ds upper screen its not going to work

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill