Bayou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I want to ask a question
I changed DSlite to GBA and it failed.;)
Every time my DSlite is turned off, it cannot be turned on again. I needed to remove the battery and reinstall it for the DSlite to boot properly. But after this shutdown, I had to remove the battery and put it back in to turn it on again.
This caused me to have to repeat these steps every time I started to play the game, which was really annoying.
Can someone answer my question? Is it possible for me to fix it? If so what should be done?

Attachments

• 20220909014505.mp4
    7.8 MB

Bayou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly do you mean by "chenged DSlite to GBA"..? What did you do to your DS?
Retrofits like this
QQ图片20220909000730.png

Reactions: KimKong

Bayou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
好吧,我不必再担心了,因为它似乎坏了。
一开始就是上面提到的问题。之后需要插入gba卡带才能开机。指示灯为红色(不是充电灯)
几次后打不开
顺便说一句,这是第二个损坏的 dslites:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Attachments

• 20220909014800.mp4
    13.1 MB
Last edited by Bayou,

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw this is the second broken dslites:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Maybe its best to not do this mod? 2 broken ass DSlites is alot (Around 100 bucks). Also, maybe its a short with a capasitor (One got shorted on my Pink DSlite) or a issue with your battery.

Over all, Get a GBA and do a IPS mod if you want something like this.

Last edited by sombrerosonic,

KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
So you modded your DSlite and now the battery isn't working correctly. But what I don't understand is how you think other people can help figure out the problem with that happened while you modded your console based on your original post. Maybe if you post more information and pictures of the insides?

Bayou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you modded your DSlite and now the battery isn't working correctly. But what I don't understand is how you think other people can help figure out the problem with that happened while you modded your console based on your original post. Maybe if you post more information and pictures of the insides?
No no no, the battery is normal
Now it's something else
The dslite can no longer be turned on, plug it in, the orange light (charging indicator) turns on and then goes out, I googled how to replace the fuse at F1 and F2, but it still cannot be turned on
LO1I(K[5GX%T)MY%Y%V(I_R.png

XUV_6YE~~AXR0NHOII$ZK7D.jpg

Reactions: KimKong

Bayou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe its best to not do this mod? 2 broken ass DSlites is alot (Around 100 bucks). Also, maybe its a short with a capasitor (One got shorted on my Pink DSlite) or a issue with your battery.

Over all, Get a GBA and do a IPS mod if you want something like this.

I have GBA and saw a video of DSlite transforming into GBA on youtube, so I wanted to try it, I didn't expect that I would encounter so many problems, it's a sad story

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The power connector is fine, I tried changing the fuse and it still won't power on
My first broken DSlite, when it's charging, the orange light stays on (that means it's charging fine?), it just won't turn on
try to see if the switch on the first one is fuck

Apparently I screwed up, and for the second time.
It makes me feel endless sadness
Well, you win some and you lose some, if you wanted to play GBA games for the most part, try a PSP, GBA SP, or a DSi

Bayou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to see if the switch on the first one is fuck

Well, you win some and you lose some, if you wanted to play GBA games for the most part, try a PSP, GBA SP, or a DSi
In fact, I have basically finished the GBA game, and now I am only interested in modifying the machine, but I did not expect that I am so clumsy.
I have attached a video of the problem described earlier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night