Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

DSLinker firmware 122G & OS

Update - Both firmware & OS

DSLinker Team comes up with a new firmware & OS update for the DSLinker. Hopefully, it comes with some new features

DSLinkers.jpg
  • 1. DSLinker can self format, do not need PC "flashformat" software.
  • 2. Added a "global.ini" in "DSYSTEM" folder, player can edit this file to change the font color and automatic backup save when turn on the power.
  • 3. Shortcut of changing save type changed to "SELECT + LEFT/RIGHT", prevent misoperation. Old firmware is "SELECT".
  • 4. Press "START" can backup the save at DSLinker menu.
Usage: Please follow the "readme" file in the package to update the firmware of DSLinker.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
hmm.. remind me.. is this a really new flashcard or is it a clone?
there have been so many releases recently that I don't have the slightest clue
frown.gif

Anyway, they seem to be adding nice features, I like the fact that the OS can manage the microSD and affect the data.
I often happen to want to delete files (using my DS, without having to use my PC) and I don't know any flashcard OS that can do this.

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
frown.gif

Anyway, they seem to be adding nice features, I like the fact that the OS can manage the microSD and affect the data.
I often happen to want to delete files (using my DS, without having to use my PC) and I don't know any flashcard OS that can do this.

DSlinker is a flash based clone of MK5, UFPEx, DS Fire, and Express card. Let's see if the G6 DS is also another clone!

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
frown.gif

DSlinker is a flash based clone of MK5, UFPEx, DS Fire, and Express card. Let's see if the G6 DS is also another clone!
Don't forget the N-Card!
laugh.gif
No G6 DS is not a clone of these...

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Awww shucks, that means I won't be able to put the beautiful G6 OS on my UFP.. i guess the DSlinker OS will do for now (the UFP gui is uuugly!)

PaolinoF15

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DSLinker works great with nds roms (only winning eleven does not work) but actually moonshell and homebrews don't work (or better, some guys could work while others(such me) cannot).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: