Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

DSLink Firmware Update v1.12

Out now

Here's the newest version - 1.12, of the DSLink Firmware released by the EDIY Team.
EDIY Studio said:
DSLink English Version kernel upgrade v1.12

1.Enhance the compatibility of homebrew program, some homebrew programs that are used to be disable are now available, such as the NESDS emulate of FC.

2.Add the system.ini file in the system setting, the added functions are:

(1).The sound effection of start and shut down system

(2).Choose the hiddend folders or files is available. Support to choose the hidden System folders, Shell folders, DSOrganize folders and SAV folders. And also support the folders and files that do not show the hidded property. User can hide the files by using the setting function of WINDOWS or hiden property of folder.

(3).Support to place the folders in the file list to the end to list.

(4).Support the more integrated DIY function of the interface, and set the words'color of every part in the interface. The value of color is the hex of RRGGBB, such as FFOOFF. The value is -1 means no change of the system default value.

Please copy the system.ini file in the kernel update compress package to the SYSTEN_ folder in the TF card to use, check the system.ini file for detail setting item.

3.Fix the inaccurate problem when checking the type of .NDS files and the misidentify problem of some homebrew program.

4.Support kernel update of all DSLink, including the previous versions that are unable to update.

5.The game name library is updated to be NDS:0608, GBA:2526.
  • download.gif
    Download

maxlifan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yep i had the same problem lol... I than read the file... i thought HEY WHY IS IT ENG!!?!?!?! So i downloaded chinese and IT WORKED YAY BTW I HAVE 2 ds-links 1 i sold for 200 dollars to some grade 7 lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-