Homebrew Dsiware how to fool your ds to being able to copy on to dsi

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok one thing that has been on my mind lately is dsiware. my card cant cant support the dsi update so i didnt update my dsi and so now i cant get on the shopping channel. but the main question im asking is there a way to copy dsi ware u downloaded online to a dsi ether useing a sd card or a flash card

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nope there is no way
happy.gif

This has been asked before several times.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not possible.
each dsi ware game from the shop has it's own data in there that can only be used on that certain dsi.

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya i know it can only be used on one dsi. but in the ds folder after u copy a dsiware on to a sd card there is a txt like file that so far as i have encountered as i have downloaded dsiware online it has differnt typeings in it wat if that is your shop id or somthing that allowes u to copy on to your dsi if it matches the one that is built in to your dsi

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
camochase said:
ya i know it can only be used on one dsi. but in the ds folder after u copy a dsiware on to a sd card there is a txt like file that so far as i have encountered as i have downloaded dsiware online it has differnt typeings in it wat if that is your shop id or somthing that allowes u to copy on to your dsi if it matches the one that is built in to your dsi
If there was a way, don't you think people would be able to pirate DSiWare...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-