DSi worthwhile upgrade from my previous system?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by zero383, Apr 9, 2009.

1. zero383
    OP

zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    Vancouver - #1 City in Canada
    ... I think so. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Found it while cleaning my storage closet. Check out the Tron graphics! Sadly the original Gameboy was the last portable game system I purchased. The system itself has gone missing for years... but I still have the box! [​IMG]

2. raep

raep Member

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2008
    dude u wasted ur time the gameboy has outstanding graphics way better than the dsi and way better features lol jk the dsi rocks [​IMG] cant believe someone whos last handheld was that would even care about getting a new handheld lol

3. Boxcutteh

Boxcutteh Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    That's a pretty pimp lookin' box for something so old.

Nice upgrade!

4. commdante

commdante GBAtemp Regular

Jun 4, 2006
    Netherlands
    Why did you suddenly (after 20 years??) chose to get a new handheld?
    I personally love handhelds. There is a lot of shovelware sadly, but also a lot of rpg's and good 2d games like castlevania etc. Too bad they haven't released a new F-Zero for the ds. I played the imported gba version single cart mp for 2 months every friday, until gba was released locally. We went from 48 secs to 9 secs in a round >_< Still love that game.

5. nerboking

nerboking Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2009
    United States
    That...

is gonna have to be my new desktop background.

6. EasyEEE

EasyEEE Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2008
    United States
    eBay the box. I bet someone will buy it.

I think Nintendo has made some small mis-steps in regards to DS and Wii. When they announced Mario Kart for the Wii, I thought it would have been awesome for them to come out with a DS version that you could play with folks on the Wii.

I also think they should have came out with games like F-Zero, a new Zelda, a new (not re-vamped) Pikmin, etc.

I haven't bought a new Wii game in quite awhile. And don't see doing so any time soon...

7. zero383
    OP

zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    Vancouver - #1 City in Canada

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice