Hacking DSi worthwhile upgrade from my previous system?

zero383

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
... I think so.
yaynds.gif

gameboy.jpg

Found it while cleaning my storage closet. Check out the Tron graphics! Sadly the original Gameboy was the last portable game system I purchased. The system itself has gone missing for years... but I still have the box!
laugh.gif

raep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dude u wasted ur time the gameboy has outstanding graphics way better than the dsi and way better features lol jk the dsi rocks
mthrnitesmiley.gif
cant believe someone whos last handheld was that would even care about getting a new handheld lol

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why did you suddenly (after 20 years??) chose to get a new handheld?
I personally love handhelds. There is a lot of shovelware sadly, but also a lot of rpg's and good 2d games like castlevania etc. Too bad they haven't released a new F-Zero for the ds. I played the imported gba version single cart mp for 2 months every friday, until gba was released locally. We went from 48 secs to 9 secs in a round >_< Still love that game.

EasyEEE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eBay the box. I bet someone will buy it.

commdante said:
Too bad they haven't released a new F-Zero for the ds.

I think Nintendo has made some small mis-steps in regards to DS and Wii. When they announced Mario Kart for the Wii, I thought it would have been awesome for them to come out with a DS version that you could play with folks on the Wii.

I also think they should have came out with games like F-Zero, a new Zelda, a new (not re-vamped) Pikmin, etc.

I haven't bought a new Wii game in quite awhile. And don't see doing so any time soon...

zero383

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
commdante said:
Why did you suddenly (after 20 years??) chose to get a new handheld?
I personally love handhelds. There is a lot of shovelware sadly, but also a lot of rpg's and good 2d games like castlevania etc. Too bad they haven't released a new F-Zero for the ds. I played the imported gba version single cart mp for 2 months every friday, until gba was released locally. We went from 48 secs to 9 secs in a round >_< Still love that game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill