Hacking DSi or DSl file

kingtomy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya so i dunno if i should use the DSi or DSl file to update my acekard 2i. I am only updating one acekard and thats it cuz i hear people saying something about one update is for multiple acekards. im confused. I play on a dsi if that helps, which shoul i use?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
run the file for the ds you are flashing on. if your dsi is already updated to 1.4 then you can not use that dsi to do the flash. yes the dsl version will allow you to do more than 1 card at a time. i've was also told you can flash it to a 3in1 and then boot via passme to the ak2i.

-another world

kingtomy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
run the file for the ds you are flashing on. if your dsi is already updated to 1.4 then you can not use that dsi to do the flash. yes the dsl version will allow you to do more than 1 card at a time. i've was also told you can flash it to a 3in1 and then boot via passme to the ak2i.

-another world

Ya my dsi is at 1.4, but ill be using my friends DS lite to do the update. I hear people saying to use the DSi version no matter what ds ur using cuz the dsi version works on all ds's.

dmentd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There needs to be a sticky for this 1.4 update madness.....So many threads with all the same questions and answers.......... USE THE SEARCH PEOPLE!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...