Gaming DSi - Lockup when using browser?

user1690

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

Started using my DSi again and i've noticed when using the browser, at random points the entire system will just lockup and not respond to anything. Leaving me to have to remove the battery, when i turn the system back on, its fine.

At first i thought it was Nintendo's sneaky way of seeing if i had a flashcart inserted, so i removed it and still got the lockups HOWEVER not as often as i did with the flashcart in. Coincidence?

Anyone got any ideas/theories as to why im getting these lockups? They havent happened when im using other DSiWare or when im using my flashcart so i dont know whats goin on. Possibly some bug/glitch perhaps?

DSi Firmware is: 1.4.3E

Any info is appreciated.

-Thanks.

orma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did some browsing on my DSI XL and I got some random lockups too, but I was also able to just power it off. Hold down the Power.

user1690

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
orma said:
I did some browsing on my DSI XL and I got some random lockups too, but I was also able to just power it off. Hold down the Power.

I was NOT able to power my DSi off, i had to remove the battery as none of the buttons responded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k