DSi housing on eBay?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by synxiii, Aug 31, 2009.

Aug 31, 2009

DSi housing on eBay? by synxiii at 6:47 AM (765 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. synxiii
    OP

Newcomer synxiii Member

Canada
    Well I got this idea from changing my PSP housing and ran a search on eBay for DSi housing and found a couple of different types. My concern is the quality, some being located in US and some in Hong Kong/China, the housing looks 99% factory housing including the text on the back and everywhere else.
    Has anyone tried any of these shops for their previous/current hand-helds? I ask this because the Kingdom Hearts DSi housing looks sweet! There's just no way of getting my serial number sticking from my housing to the new one but that doesn't really affect my opinion of getting this housing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Crass

Member Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

United States
    Looks pretty cool, how much is it?

And who cares about the serial number.

3. synxiii
    OP

Newcomer synxiii Member

Canada
    $20 + $7 shipping, I guess that ain't much to lose. Not a big KH fan but if this is available then that means other housing will soon be. True, just seems odd with the white strip on the back lol.

This goes the same with the Monster Hunter PSP housing as well(very tempted for that one)!

4. JDMEVOIXMR

Member JDMEVOIXMR GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I say, just replace the top part of it, the quality will never be close to OEM, you will always have misfitting parts, etc.