Hacking DSi Hacking with DSi Only Games

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,646
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted_171835

OP
Hello. I understand that currently people are working on hacking the DSi. Since Nintendo has not yet released a DSi only game (cart) that acceses the DSi mode doesn't that mean that once a DSi only game is released we can export the game and find out how it acceses the DSi mode.

death123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.videogamelagoon.com
XP
Country
Canada
wackycraze45 said:
Hello. I understand that currently people are working on hacking the DSi. Since Nintendo has not yet released a DSi only game (cart) that acceses the DSi mode doesn't that mean that once a DSi only game is released we can export the game and find out how it acceses the DSi mode.

There are already flashkarts out there that "hacked" the DSI. One of them being AK2i..so i dont really know what you are talking about.

death123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.videogamelagoon.com
XP
Country
Canada
wackycraze45 said:

shyt..dunno how it posted twice..but sorry.(im trying to find out how to delete this)

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
If there's a game exploit in DSi-specific carts, then we expect Acekard 3 and others to come up. Or will this lead to custom firmware? I doubt it will be CFW but a new flashcart that can do DSi-specific jobs

~Chris

D

Deleted_171835

OP
But the Acekard 2i is only accesing the DS compatibility mode. I'm talking about the DSi mode with the camera and other features enabled.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
houseonfire said:
The DSi is region locked I believe.
Only the dsiware that is downloadable from the dsi which has yet to be hacked so i think we should wait for a real dsi game that uses dsi mode and study that and see how we can hack it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: I forgot I was in this group :skull: