DSi Hacking with DSi Only Games

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by soulx, Apr 19, 2009.

Apr 19, 2009

DSi Hacking with DSi Only Games by soulx at 2:51 PM (1,278 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. soulx
    OP

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    Hello. I understand that currently people are working on hacking the DSi. Since Nintendo has not yet released a DSi only game (cart) that acceses the DSi mode doesn't that mean that once a DSi only game is released we can export the game and find out how it acceses the DSi mode.

2. death123

Newcomer death123 Member

Canada

There are already flashkarts out there that "hacked" the DSI. One of them being AK2i..so i dont really know what you are talking about.

3. death123

Newcomer death123 Member

Canada

shyt..dunno how it posted twice..but sorry.(im trying to find out how to delete this)

4. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    If there's a game exploit in DSi-specific carts, then we expect Acekard 3 and others to come up. Or will this lead to custom firmware? I doubt it will be CFW but a new flashcart that can do DSi-specific jobs

~Chris

5. soulx
    OP

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    But the Acekard 2i is only accesing the DS compatibility mode. I'm talking about the DSi mode with the camera and other features enabled.

6. houseonfire

Member houseonfire GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The DSi is region locked I believe.

7. Santee

Member Santee JalapeƱo

United States
    Only the dsiware that is downloadable from the dsi which has yet to be hacked so i think we should wait for a real dsi game that uses dsi mode and study that and see how we can hack it.