DSi Common Key Bruteforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CasperH

If someone wants me to host a already tried key database on my server, contact me
smile.gif

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
^ the app just launches here... but doesn't give me a key. Where does it dump the keys?
tongue.gif

---

The common key of the Wii now days is like.. legal.

Even Team Twiizers did share it on their blog: Hackmii.com.
So why the DSi common key would be illegal?

I guess it's safe to shear..

Siberias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got 7 instances of this running on my i7 920, if I find anything I will report back.
dsicc.png

It's nice to actually use all my logical cores for once. I would run it on the 8th core as well, but I need that for web browsing and the 7th instance is already getting around 50k keys per second so adding another instance would only add another 10-16k keys per second as having both threads running per core produces an average of around 33k per instance.

nerboking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naw. It's been proven that there is no biggest prime number. At least we know the common key exists. At least, we're pretty sure.

D

Deleted_171835

nerboking said:
Naw. It's been proven that there is no biggest prime number. At least we know the common key exists. At least, we're pretty sure.
The common key does exist. Or maybe it doesn't. Maybe GBAtemp doesn't exist. Maybe you don't. Maybe life is just one humongous dream.....*mind fades away*

D

Deleted_171835

ProtoKun7 said:
I would've replied to Revolutionize, but his post disappeared
unsure.gif

Only a matter of time...
Uh...wah. My post disapeared. Isn't it right above yours?.....*confused*

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here's an idea: Make it so if it finds the key, it would "download" http://somerandomserver/dsiCommonKeyBruteforcer.php?key=00 or something like that. I could see about coding that if anyone wants.

Compaq Presario SR1110NX - 2.53GHz Celeron D/768MB RAM:
10,000 Keys p/s

Compaq Presario C500 - 1.86GHz Celeron M/1.5GB RAM:
16,000 Keys p/s

iMac Summer 2000 - 350MHz PowerPC 750 "G3"/350MB RAM:
768 Keys p/s

eMac 800MHz - 800MHz PowerPC "G4"/256MB RAM:
1,500 Keys p/s

All together: almost 30,000 Keys p/s!
Anyone want a Mac binary of the bruteforcer (requires Mono framework)?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Revolutionize said:
ProtoKun7 said:
I would've replied to Revolutionize, but his post disappeared
unsure.gif

Only a matter of time...
Uh...wah. My post disapeared. Isn't it right above yours?.....*confused*

Read the post
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Revolutionize @ Nov 22 2009, 12:38 PM)
The common key does exist. Or maybe it doesn't. Maybe GBAtemp doesn't exist. Maybe you don't. Maybe life is just one humongous dream.....*mind fades away*

smileipb2.png

M1kka

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm a php-programmer so i could make something, to control which keys are already checked.
I also could try to implement this online store-function in the Bruteforcer if it's ready, but because I never programed in this language, help would be nice.

The only thing I need if the system is working is a server for hosting the database.

Many Greets M1kka

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.techpowerup.com/111064/AMD_Rele...puting_SDK.html

QUOTE said:
The developer community, ISVs and OEMs are increasingly looking to harness the power and performance associated with heterogeneous architectures to develop applications that will run the way they were meant to be run - on all the available processors in a system. AMD plans to make regular updates with improvements and performance enhancements that will further allow developers, ISVs and OEMs to optimize CPU and GPU utilization for their applications.

The production release of ATI Stream SDK v2.0 includes support for several new features, including: OpenCL ICD (Installable Client Driver), atomic function for 32-bit integers and a Microsoft Visual Studio 2008-integrated ATI Stream Profiler performance analysis tool. Preview support for upcoming features include: OpenGL and Microsoft DirectX 10 interoperability, and double-precision floating point basic arithmetic in OpenCL C kernels.

With the introduction of OpenCL ICD, developers can easily support multiple vendors' OpenCL-compliant products with their ATI Stream-enabled applications by querying and selecting, at runtime, the devices they wish to target. This makes it easier for developers to deploy ATI Stream-enabled applications and for customers to take advantage of ATI Stream acceleration on different platforms.

The ATI Stream Profiler performance analysis tool makes it easy for developers using Microsoft Visual Studio to profile their ATI Stream-enabled applications and identify performance bottlenecks. Easily identifying the bottlenecks in their code allows developers to more quickly optimize and deploy their applications.

Maybe someone with to much time on their hands could change it to use openCL
smile.gif

helmon1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys are insane. In order to cover every single key in the 128 bit common key it would take ALL of the computers in the world millions of years to compute. How are you going to achieve that with a community of enthusiasts? Insane is not even the right word... it's more like total ignorance.

Btw, just for the record, the chance of discovering the correct key from randomly guessing and guessing them in sequence are exactly the same. You guys need to go home, study some math, study some computer science, and then give up on this foolish idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?