Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well it doesn't save that good
frown.gif
but it saves good sometimes. And it doesn't work with other .WADS I tested.

Adventures_of_Lo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Doesn't work at all for me. Should I have this prboom.wad or what ever it is? And if I need it, where to get it?

I renamed doom1.wad to doom.wad and tried burning the nds both by directly dragging it and with the g6 software, and
didn't get it to work either way.

Get's stuck at:

I_Read: read failed: EOF

Anyone else got this to work?

EDIT:

Got it to work!
biggrin.gif

Here's what I did for other dummies.

I dragged doom1.wad renamed to doom.wad to my g6, and then I dragged the prboom.wad (still don't know what it is)
Then i burned the nds file with the g6 burner. You can find both doom1.wad and prboom.wad with google.

EDIT jr.:

You might want to avoid going into the ingame options. It'll cause the game to crash. (I guessed it would, but had to try anyway
biggrin.gif
)

RETURN OF THE EDIT:

I played through the sharevare version (aka first campaign) Took me just over an hour to do it. The game works perfectly except with two things. 1. there's no music and 2. Saves don't work. Aside from that it's all Doom. I can't advise you to play Doom on DS though. I almost drop it when suddenly one of those huge pigs from hell I used to have nightmares of as a kid started attacking my back!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...