OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Version 0.2 is out!

Changes include key repeat, sort filelist, and various bug fixes. Link added below.

DualSlot Browser lets you browse and copy files to the filesystems available. Meaning if you have two FAT based flashcarts inserted, you will have access to both!

Be aware this is a very basic version. Hopefully once I learn more about DS coding, I'll get a cool GUI going. Suggestions and comments are welcome. Thanks to all that helped me get started!

Download
Source

roadbusta

Trophies
Website
www.google.com.au
XP
Country
This still doesn't work with M3 real and Supercard lite. When the file is patched, and run from the M3 Real, Two black screens show up. When a clean filebrowser.nds file is run, auto DLDI in M3 real and Supercard Lite allow the program to work, but they only have access to their respective flashcart'ss memory.

roadbusta

Trophies
Website
www.google.com.au
XP
Country
I've done what you told me to do, but the message "DLDI compatible" shows up on the screen, and after that two black screens.

Is there a way to make this program work using the supercard lite as the primary card, and the M3 as the secondary card?

roadbusta

Trophies
Website
www.google.com.au
XP
Country
Its still not working. It just comes up with two black screens still. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Could you maybe post a screenshot of who the browser is supposed to look/function?

cornaljoe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you try running the '.ds.gba' from the Supercard? Just DLDI patch the clean '.nds' for the Supercard. Make the M3 Real DLDS the dldspatch.dlds. Then drag and drop it into the BAT file. Rename the '_DLDS.ds.gba' to .sc.nds and run from the Supercard.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
It is good browser, but last time when i was running it it was lacking to view all names of files with large titles (so it was bit of a problem), could you fix that (or did you already done that, cose i didnt try that browser since then).

roadbusta

Trophies
Website
www.google.com.au
XP
Country
Did you try running the '.ds.gba' from the Supercard? Just DLDI patch the clean '.nds' for the Supercard. Make the M3 Real DLDS the dldspatch.dlds. Then drag and drop it into the BAT file. Rename the '_DLDS.ds.gba' to .sc.nds and run from the Supercard.

I've done all that, but when I boot I only have access to the supercard lite's files. If the program did work, how exactly would I access the M3 Reals memory?

I couldn't fine the M3 Real DLDS, So issumed the M3SD_alt.DLDS was the M3 Real DLDS.

roadbusta

Trophies
Website
www.google.com.au
XP
Country
Yay. Now it works from the supercard lite. By patching with the proper M3 Real DLDS file, the program boots fine from the supercard, and can access files from both the M3 Real and the SC Lite. Thanks cornaljoe
biggrin.gif

GeEk_MaGiC

Trophies
XP
Country
hey im tryin to use my m3 real (4gb sd) slot 1 with my supercard lite (4gb sd) slot 2

but im not sure on how to do that and ive downloaded the ds browser but i am not
fully sure on how to use it.

if neone cn help me out, would appreciate it.

cn email me at [email protected] or [email protected] plz

thank u in advanced

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night