Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
2-bias said:
CannonFoddr said:
it seems as though the Supercard team may've changed how the iPlayer skin is implemented (there's no 'UI.zip' file anymore)
i think you mixed up iPlayer and iReader. there was allways a ui folder within iPlayer and a ui.zip within iReader
You're right - I did mix them up (Sorry, I was working from memory since I'm at work ATM) - I also got the zip file names wrong as well (you'll notice I originally said iReader when answering Eric345 but then said iPlayer when I answered you)

iReader originally had a 'fonts.zip' file but it now has '/fonts/' folder
So @ Eric345 & yourself: please ignore what I said about the SC team changing skin directory etc

Stormwave

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DSTwo Skin Installer 1.4 has arrived!

Check the first post for download link.

Sorry for the delay, had lots of work on recently.

Change log (v1.4):

- Added BAGplug support
- Added iMenu support
- Installing SNES emulator will now work for BAGSFC and CATSFC
- Added "Auto Convert" option in windows program that should allow turning any zip, rar or 7z file into a ds2skin file. This is not 100% guaranteed, but is reasonably successful.
- Auto names ds2skin in "Auto Convert" if it finds the skin name, and labels which type of skins it contains.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweet, thanks for this
yay.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
FYI - the ds2skin Wiki page has been updated to include 'iMenu' and 'Bagplug' columns in the table now....

When entering info it's basically the same as before (note that it's all on one line)
Code:
{{Ds2skin|skinname=|screen=|author=|link=|plugin=|eos=|loading=|gba=|snes=|rtm=|
ireader=|imenu=|bagplug=}}
But as you can see there's now a 'imenu=' and a 'bagplug=' entry on the end

Any problems with it let me know, since it's been a while since I had help creating this template so I might've done something wrong (I have tested it with just one entry & it seems to work OK... but you never know)

EDIT: @ Stormwave: small suggestion on PC program - if it is at possible -
Any chance of a 'Update' or 'Modify' button ??

What I mean is that you press
> 'Modify'
> Browse/Select a *.ds2skin
Then you get the 'create skin package' (or something similar) screen showing what skins are already in the pack
> Click 'Browse' button & select either an additional skin to add to the pack - or even update one of the existing skins
> Click 'save' & the *.ds2skin pack you selected is updated with the new/additional skins added

I only thought of this as (when I finish my existing 'Cover icons' project) I'm thinking of downloading the existing ds2skins & adding imenu 'wallpapers' to them & I think this'll make things a little easier

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc