DS #XXXX: Pokemon Pichu Distribution (USA)

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
how do i use this, im planing on tranfering it to platinum via R4 and then trade it to
my retail platinum
what you need;

- 2 ds's
- obviously a flash cart and this pichu distribution
- start up the pichu distro on flash cart ds and start up your pokemon d/p/p game
- follow instructions on the pichu distro and you should be able to get some kind of item to get your pichu in no time

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
google pokemon pichu distribution rom and you have it
smile.gif

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ItsMetaKnight said:
Why bother? Just use the PCD and PGT files...

Some people dont' like editing their save files. Using this doens't require any messing around.

Edit: To those who are having difficulty finding it, shut up! We don't care. No one is going to post a link here as it is not allowed. Stop whining about how hard it is to find. Just wait until you can find it, or get usenet.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_171835

jozkoz said:
if you want the rom just search on GOOGLE with this Pokemon Pichu Distribution USA NDS-iND rom
Your first post is....this!

Lol. In a Pokemon thread. Sorry for the 'off-topic...ness'.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you guys want the pokesav version go to google and type in [GAMESTP] Pikachu Colored Pichu
and find the gbatemp related link

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Neato. Now all we need is the US release of Heart Gold and Soul Silver so we can do the Ilex Forest thingy.
mine is preordered... cuz I pwn u all with my mystical monies

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if its legit but a working version is out, all info pretty much matches with the pichu, so good luck finding a copy guys.

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who are confuse pichu is lighter colored than pikachu, and has pink cheeks, pikachu has darker colors and RED cheeks

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
Here are the distro dates for the pokemon on this distro cart.

Pichu - Jan 23rd, 2010 to Feb 15th, 2010 inclusive
Jirachi - Feb 20th, 2010 to Mar 14th, 2010 inclusive

As a result, set the dates to something within that range on the distro cart DS, for the pokemon you wish to receive.

--- I got these dates by using no$gba to run the cart, and observing the fact that the game reads the RTC in real time, and no$gba emulates the RTC by supplying the computers date/time. As soon as Feb 15th ends, The cart WILL say distribution not available.

--- EDIT 2: Not just month/day that is enforced by the cart. It is also the year as well. Above dates are corrected accordingly.

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, GameStop is giving away the pichu until the End of tomorrow, Feb 15, 2010.

After that, there will be a 5 day break, after which, they may start distributing some form of Jirachu next, earliest possible is Sat, Feb 20th, 2010.

Once the Jirachu distribution period ends, which is the end of Mar. 14, 2010, Nintendo will then order the full and complete destruction of these carts.

The nice part, is that we can get both of these pokemon onto our own games, right here, right now., by using this rom dump, or by using the pcd/pgt pair posted earlier in the thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy