DS-X NDS Lite problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by squigglyspooge, Oct 26, 2006.

1. squigglyspooge
    OP

squigglyspooge Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2006
    So I just threw some backups on my DS-X and tried it on my DS Lite. Most games wont boot (just a white screen) or will get 1 sec into the game and reboot. However all the backups I tried on the Lite work without issue on my old DS. ANy one have any idea what I should do?

I have a black Lite purchased in Canada if that helps.

I just tried booting with my AC adapter in and it works. With out the AC adapter it doesnt... any ideas?

Update:
    The Big Brain Acadmey crashed when I tried a game mode. Still does not boot with out the adapter though.

2. Hanafuda

Hanafuda GBAtemp Addict

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    there's a DS-X section in "NDS Flashing Hardware and Software"

DS-X has an official forum at forums.ds-xtreme.com

there is some discussion going on there about sliding a very thin piece of paper or plastic in with the DS-X to increase its effective thickness thereby making it contact the DSL's pins better. I'd be very carefull about doing this as it seems like a good way to actually squash your DSL's pins.

anyway, this is Giada de Laurentiis. She cooks and has nice breasts.

http://img426.imageshack.us/my.php?image=g...entiis023ez.jpg

3. g.crow

g.crow beide mittelfinger hoch

Feb 26, 2006
    United States
    ROFL. thanks for saving me money.

mars

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice