GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
well since I'm not a meenie weenie. I checked some site availability things and it turns out
http://www.divineo.cn/cgi-bin/div-cn/nds-dsxt4.html
has them in stock!!!
ohmy.gif
I'm broke so I won't hold back info
frown.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I'll update
dry.gif
dry.gif

chrishk15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who cares...isn't ewin 3 going to be announced in a couple of weeks..and the ninjapass micro....who in their right minds is giong to shoot for 512MB..or i mean...4Gb...oooh....when they can wait just a couple weeks more and might have a much better solution.

krad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
who cares...isn't ewin 3 going to be announced in a couple of weeks..and the ninjapass micro....who in their right minds is giong to shoot for 512MB..or i mean...4Gb...oooh....when they can wait just a couple weeks more and might have a much better solution.

how many games do you need on your ds at once??? i have at best 3 on my psp....

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
well i dont know about u, chrishk15, but I'm looking forward to geeting a DS-X!!!
frown.gif
no one cares that u hate DS-X man. if you wanna be a hater, go make a new thread. I made this to help people who want a DS-X know where to get them sooner. So your just saying to everyone who is all for the DS-X, like me, FU!! \:| wuts ur problem man??? >:| DS-X pwns
biggrin.gif

PS: I request flash cart smilies!!! ":DS-X owns my life:" that would be a rad smilie...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

how many games do you need on your ds at once??? i have at best 3 on my psp....

Maybe cuz Psp games are Hugez so u can only fit three.

And above u, Lmao! 4Gb...

stinkingbob

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antarctica

Guys, just let him wait while we happily play our nds games! Hopefully, in 2 weeks the ewin will be out, but if not, then he will have to wait more while we happily play our NDS games. Then, he has to wait for the review of the cart. Maybe another week of waiting while we happily pl;ay our NDS. Then, if the review comes out and the ewin doesn't live up to the hype, then he will have to wait for something else to come out. All of this while we Ds-xers happily play our nds games. And if ewin does get a satisfactory rating, then he will have to wait at least 3 weeks to get his. Waiting even more while we happily play our NDS. So, let him wait for that PERFECT slot 1 solution to come out. All, I know is that I will be playing my nds and not waiting!

stop_loading

Trophies
XP
Country

Guys, just let him wait while we happily play our nds games! Hopefully, in 2 weeks the ewin will be out, but if not, then he will have to wait more while we happily play our NDS games. Then, he has to wait for the review of the cart. Maybe another week of waiting while we happily pl;ay our NDS. Then, if the review comes out and the ewin doesn't live up to the hype, then he will have to wait for something else to come out. All of this while we Ds-xers happily play our nds games. And if ewin does get a satisfactory rating, then he will have to wait at least 3 weeks to get his. Waiting even more while we happily play our NDS. So, let him wait for that PERFECT slot 1 solution to come out. All, I know is that I will be playing my nds and not waiting!

enjoy your animal crossing....

oh wait..
rofl2.gif

deathspawn999

Trophies
XP
Country
is that coming from one of the people who had to wait a month or so for THDHJ? no one is perfect, and neither is any card (atleast yet).

diffrent strokes, fo diffrent folks guys. calm down with the card bashing unless something has HUGE problems.

stop_loading

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey be nice, I mean it's only been a little over a month since they've been made aware of the AC problem, I'm sure we'll see a fix sometime next year.

Just look at those LEDs though! those have got to be worth $130 right there!

well, more problems will appear with more ds releases

you're right though, LED probably the reason why he bought ds-x
rofl2.gif

and $130 well spent

stinkingbob

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey be nice, I mean it's only been a little over a month since they've been made aware of the AC problem, I'm sure we'll see a fix sometime next year.

rofl2.gif

and $130 well spent

Nothing beats those dancing lights! In fact, no other cart can claim that they have lights, and muti-colored one to! Damn right, $130 well spent! Cuz I am playing my NDS and not waiting for the PERFECT slot 1 solution to come out.
As far as animal crossing, that isn't my type of game, but, if it were, I would buy it.

stop_loading

Trophies
XP
Country

rofl2.gif

and $130 well spent

Nothing beats those dancing lights! In fact, no other cart can claim that they have lights, and muti-colored one to! Damn right, $130 well spent! Cuz I am playing my NDS and not waiting for the PERFECT slot 1 solution to come out.
As far as animal crossing, that isn't my type of game, but, if it were, I would buy it.

ever heard of sarcasm?

i'm playing my nds too, the difference is, mine doesnt cost $130 and not limited to 512mb, in fact, 2 gig of space are getting cheaper

enjoy your lights
rofl2.gif

dblank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The difference between THDJ and AC, is that AC was already working on the DS-Xtreme before the latest firmware update.
They broke compatibility themselves, and gave no possible way to downgrade to the previously working firmware (which several requested).

Why can't they release a downgrader? Why is it taking them so long to fix something they've broken themselves?

It's just not the level of support I expect from such an expensive product, and I'll continue to bash as I see fit, thanks.

I'm perfectly calm, by the way
smile.gif

is that coming from one of the people who had to wait a month or so for THDHJ? no one is perfect, and neither is any card (atleast yet).

diffrent strokes, fo diffrent folks guys. calm down with the card bashing unless something has HUGE problems.

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/DSX_compatibility_list

check that list man, how much red do you see? Not much, out of 700 something games and there is that little amount of red. i think the DS-X is doing okay. For a drag and drop solution, I'm happy with it.

Oh well, everyone likes one game and none are perfect, so one person is gonna be sweating the next one. Oh well. I should have mine early next week and I'll be happy with it. If I wanna play a game that bad, I'll just buy it, no biggie...

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought falshcart flames wars were a faze from 2 months ago. Now we are having slot1 flashcart flame wars. Sif bash someone for buying a similar product you yourself have purchased. And unless you actually made the product, why the hell are you getting offended.

Gah, i can see this is gunna happen all over again; a bunch of 11teen year olds arguing whose flashcart is better. Spend more time playing your games and less arguing and maybe that will stop you from embarrassing yourself on the internet. To the newbies, its' been done before, no-one wants to hear your opinion, well not untill you have something valueble to say.

this whole situation reminds me of young children at a play ground

Kid 1:'Hey guys looks at my new toy'

kid 2:'wow, cool.'

Kid 3:'errrr, mines better!'

Kid 1:'Nutarhh.'

Kid 3:'ERRR!'

kid 2:'ERRRRR!'

Kid 1: 'ERRRRRRR!'

etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really...