DS-X back in stock

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by juggernaut911, Dec 8, 2006.

Dec 8, 2006

DS-X back in stock by juggernaut911 at 1:20 AM (2,215 Views / 0 Likes) 21 replies

1. juggernaut911
    OP

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States

2. chrishk15

Newcomer chrishk15 Member

United States
    who cares...isn't ewin 3 going to be announced in a couple of weeks..and the ninjapass micro....who in their right minds is giong to shoot for 512MB..or i mean...4Gb...oooh....when they can wait just a couple weeks more and might have a much better solution.

3. krad

Newcomer krad Advanced Member

United States
    how many games do you need on your ds at once??? i have at best 3 on my psp....

4. juggernaut911
    OP

United States
    well i dont know about u, chrishk15, but I'm looking forward to geeting a DS-X!!! [​IMG] no one cares that u hate DS-X man. if you wanna be a hater, go make a new thread. I made this to help people who want a DS-X know where to get them sooner. So your just saying to everyone who is all for the DS-X, like me, FU!! \:| wuts ur problem man??? >:| DS-X pwns [​IMG]

PS: I request flash cart smilies!!! ":DS-X owns my life:" that would be a rad smilie... [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Konamix02

Member Konamix02 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm getting a DS-x(One day).

6. Noly

Newcomer Noly Newbie

Canada
    To each his own.

They've finally cleared the third batch backlog. I wouldn't be so optomistic for the 4th batch though.

7. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    Maybe cuz Psp games are Hugez so u can only fit three.

And above u, Lmao! 4Gb...

8. stinkingbob

Newcomer stinkingbob Advanced Member

Guys, just let him wait while we happily play our nds games! Hopefully, in 2 weeks the ewin will be out, but if not, then he will have to wait more while we happily play our NDS games. Then, he has to wait for the review of the cart. Maybe another week of waiting while we happily pl;ay our NDS. Then, if the review comes out and the ewin doesn't live up to the hype, then he will have to wait for something else to come out. All of this while we Ds-xers happily play our nds games. And if ewin does get a satisfactory rating, then he will have to wait at least 3 weeks to get his. Waiting even more while we happily play our NDS. So, let him wait for that PERFECT slot 1 solution to come out. All, I know is that I will be playing my nds and not waiting!

9. stop_loading

Member stop_loading GBAtemp Regular

enjoy your animal crossing....

oh wait.. [​IMG]

10. dblank

Newcomer dblank Advanced Member

Hey be nice, I mean it's only been a little over a month since they've been made aware of the AC problem, I'm sure we'll see a fix sometime next year.

Just look at those LEDs though! those have got to be worth $130 right there!

11. deathspawn999

Member deathspawn999 GBAtemp Regular

is that coming from one of the people who had to wait a month or so for THDHJ? no one is perfect, and neither is any card (atleast yet).

diffrent strokes, fo diffrent folks guys. calm down with the card bashing unless something has HUGE problems.

12. stop_loading

well, more problems will appear with more ds releases

you're right though, LED probably the reason why he bought ds-x [​IMG]
    and $130 well spent

13. stinkingbob

Newcomer stinkingbob Advanced Member

Nothing beats those dancing lights! In fact, no other cart can claim that they have lights, and muti-colored one to! Damn right, $130 well spent! Cuz I am playing my NDS and not waiting for the PERFECT slot 1 solution to come out.
    As far as animal crossing, that isn't my type of game, but, if it were, I would buy it.

14. stop_loading

ever heard of sarcasm?

i'm playing my nds too, the difference is, mine doesnt cost $130 and not limited to 512mb, in fact, 2 gig of space are getting cheaper

enjoy your lights [​IMG]

15. dblank

Newcomer dblank Advanced Member

The difference between THDJ and AC, is that AC was already working on the DS-Xtreme before the latest firmware update.
    They broke compatibility themselves, and gave no possible way to downgrade to the previously working firmware (which several requested).

Why can't they release a downgrader? Why is it taking them so long to fix something they've broken themselves?

It's just not the level of support I expect from such an expensive product, and I'll continue to bash as I see fit, thanks.

I'm perfectly calm, by the way [​IMG]

16. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    This thread is turning into a total disaster... [​IMG]

17. amemoryoncelost

Member amemoryoncelost GBAtemp Regular

United States
    http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/DSX_compatibility_list

check that list man, how much red do you see? Not much, out of 700 something games and there is that little amount of red. i think the DS-X is doing okay. For a drag and drop solution, I'm happy with it.

Oh well, everyone likes one game and none are perfect, so one person is gonna be sweating the next one. Oh well. I should have mine early next week and I'll be happy with it. If I wanna play a game that bad, I'll just buy it, no biggie...

18. juggernaut911
    OP

United States
    ur right shinji!! [​IMG]
    allright every one, this is an update thread!!! not a war!!! (unless DS-X is america [​IMG] )

19. TiredFire

Newcomer TiredFire Member

United States
    [​IMG]

20. TheStump

Member TheStump Got Wood?

Australia
    I thought falshcart flames wars were a faze from 2 months ago. Now we are having slot1 flashcart flame wars. Sif bash someone for buying a similar product you yourself have purchased. And unless you actually made the product, why the hell are you getting offended.

Gah, i can see this is gunna happen all over again; a bunch of 11teen year olds arguing whose flashcart is better. Spend more time playing your games and less arguing and maybe that will stop you from embarrassing yourself on the internet. To the newbies, its' been done before, no-one wants to hear your opinion, well not untill you have something valueble to say.

this whole situation reminds me of young children at a play ground

Kid 1:'Hey guys looks at my new toy'

kid 2:'wow, cool.'

Kid 3:'errrr, mines better!'

Kid 1:'Nutarhh.'

Kid 3:'ERRR!'

kid 2:'ERRRRR!'

Kid 1: 'ERRRRRRR!'

etc.