• PSP CFW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
I have both a PSP 1000 with CFW and a DS lite with M3 DS real. and personally i play my PSP alot more, i can do more with my PSP, plus i like alot of GBA games and i use my PSP to emulate them. That and the fact i havent really found many DS titles that i like -.- most RPG's fail on DS.

but thats just my opinion.

- Blinded_Fate

personager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both as well but I play my DS much more. I just hacked my PSP to play PS1 games (specifically Chrono Cross) but my DS has like 38 games on it and I love playing all of them

Ryufushichou

Trophies
XP
Country
Heh i used to be like that. My PSP was originally only going to be used for FF games. but ive found the console alot more appealing to my tastes.

- Blinded_Fate

personager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not saying that that's all the PSP's good for or that's all I use my PSP for. I play quite a lot of PSP games as well, but my most favored part about the PSP is the possibility of emulating the PS1. It's just that I prefer the DS more because of it's larger and and more appealing games library, for me atleast. I guess we all have our preferences and opinions

Ryufushichou

Trophies
XP
Country
I get your saying Person. I use my 1gig memory stick solely for PS1 games (ToD, ToP, ToD2) and FF VII is on my 4 gig. its a great console for emulating PSX games on. But they are both good consoles.

Each to their own 'ey?

- Blinded_Fate

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I myself pefer the ds ive played the psp its all function over function but not many good games but thats just my opinion
wink.gif

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I've always THOUGHT I liked the PSP better. Better graphics and you can do so much with it. There are a lot of fun games on PSP, but I've changed my mind.

I grew up on GBA, and most of the game titles are continued onto the NDS, which really changes everything. I'm old-school. Plus, no more 10-part downloads. That's a BIG plus for me.

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
my vote goes to the DS and flashcart combo, as a PSP with CFW on it has no warranty if you perform the mod on a brandnew system. the DS on the other hand, requires no modification at all of any kind to run the flashcart, and as such still retains it warranty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: