Misc DS/Wii gaming weekends

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's kind of like a hang out?/Stream?
Cool. To bad the only online game I have is Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Kart 7 lol.

I was curious what other games you may be playing in future reference. I mostly use Riivolution for connecting online so.

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is like having some good time while gaming on wii or ds online. I sometimes play wii marioo kart, but I'm really bad at it :/ I prefer playing DS version ;)

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is like having some good time while gaming on wii or ds online. I sometimes play wii marioo kart, but I'm really bad at it :/ I prefer playing DS version ;)

Don't worry I understand. I used to play on the DS as well. It's slightly more balanced than the Wii lol.

Older consoles these days somehow became more popular than the newer ones due to hacking benifits o_o. I still have my PS3 that's able to play PS1, and PS2 Games.

Evil pol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nah, we're playing MKDS all the time. :P My vote goes to Bomberman Land Touch! 2 and absolutely stunning battle mode.

Evil pol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
MKDS and 8 players online? Hmmm and how did you do that? :P This game supports only 4 players over wi-fi.

@LukeHasAWii in Bomberman you can create game rooms for 4 people. But there are lot of game modes - classic deathmatch, "blocks" when you have to change the floor to your color by explosing bombs, "stars" when you need to collect... stars :D and player with the most stars wins, "escape" where players are searching for the key and the door, "crown battle" is something like race. First to the crown wins.

There are 20 of different stages (40, because all of them can be in small or big size - big size uses both screens and tunnels between them). :P It's really great game for party playing.

Last edited by Evil pol,

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MKDS and 8 players online? Hmmm and how did you do that? :P This game supports only 4 players over wi-fi.

@LukeHasAWii in Bomberman you can create game rooms for 4 people. But there are lot of game modes - classic deathmatch, "blocks" when you have to change the floor to your color by explosing bombs, "stars" when you need to collect... stars :D and player with the most stars wins, "escape" where players are searching for the key and the door, "crown battle" is something like race. First to the crown wins.

There are 20 of different stages (40, because all of them can be in small or big size - big size uses both screens and tunnels between them). :P It's really great game for party playing.
Sounds fun! if there is going to be more than 4 people there at a time they would be put in a second game room right?
*edit* also would we have to decide on one game mode before we start playing?

Last edited by incidentallyscribble,

Evil pol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
yes, if we will exchange friend codes, we (well, room creator, but it will be one of us :P) may choose almost everything - game mode, map, time of play, number of rounds to win etc.

In random play (it's called 'bomber mojo') all is random :P from opponents, to game mode and map. So it could be better to exchange fc before start playing.

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, if we will exchange friend codes, we (well, room creator, but it will be one of us :P) may choose almost everything - game mode, map, time of play, number of rounds to win etc.

In random play (it's called 'bomber mojo') all is random :P from opponents, to game mode and map. So it could be better to exchange fc before start playing.
ok! I'll keep that in mind but IDK how many people have that game to play

melske

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
does somebody over here also play digimon dusk/dawn? need a wifi-connection for the legendary tamer quest. Feel free to PM me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge