OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there

One of my DS screens is broken (the upper screen) so i can't play any ds game, but the touch screen is fine without problems, since its gonna take a while for me to repair the screen i only want to play with the gba mode, so here is the question, is there somekind of gameboy or nes emulator for the EZFlash V 3-1?, or how can i play lameboy/nesDS with only one screen? is it possible?

unsure.gif
unsure.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DS boots up right? If you can get to your operating menu for your card and can boot up your emulator then you should be good.

Aurionfox

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes i can boot and run anything but the upper screen don't generate the image so when i enter to lameboy for example i can see the options and load de gameboy game but if i change the screen to play then the options go to the upper screen (the broken screen) and the game on the touch screen so i can't change the options again because i can't see it, the same goes for nesDS, thats why im only using the Slot 2

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then if you can boot to the 3in1, then find emus for the 3in1 and play from there in GBA mode on the touch screen only.

Aurionfox

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
After a loooong search i finally found 2 emulators for nes and gbc and i didn't expect more compatibility than lameboy and nesds but i can play with the lower screen only until i found a way to repair the upper screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This is how I have to do it w uremum... https://youtu.be/wV_BPDi8Ems?si=1UUzI1S7Rp6sujmq