DS upper screen broken

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Aurionfox, Jan 10, 2011.

Jan 10, 2011

DS upper screen broken by Aurionfox at 11:24 PM (604 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Aurionfox
    OP

Member Aurionfox GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Hi there

One of my DS screens is broken (the upper screen) so i can't play any ds game, but the touch screen is fine without problems, since its gonna take a while for me to repair the screen i only want to play with the gba mode, so here is the question, is there somekind of gameboy or nes emulator for the EZFlash V 3-1?, or how can i play lameboy/nesDS with only one screen? is it possible?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    The DS boots up right? If you can get to your operating menu for your card and can boot up your emulator then you should be good.

3. Aurionfox
    OP

Mexico
    Yes i can boot and run anything but the upper screen don't generate the image so when i enter to lameboy for example i can see the options and load de gameboy game but if i change the screen to play then the options go to the upper screen (the broken screen) and the game on the touch screen so i can't change the options again because i can't see it, the same goes for nesDS, thats why im only using the Slot 2

4. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Well then if you can boot to the 3in1, then find emus for the 3in1 and play from there in GBA mode on the touch screen only.

5. Aurionfox
    OP

Mexico
    After a loooong search i finally found 2 emulators for nes and gbc and i didn't expect more compatibility than lameboy and nesds but i can play with the lower screen only until i found a way to repair the upper screen