Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Njrg said:
I believe there was a recent thread asking if the DS was dead? This is a convincing answer. Only 2 wortwhile games and I can't even read them.
Only DS homebrew is dead (there's like 5 homebrew at most that are still updated), I can still see the DS get some great new commercial games every so often.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
haha i added more games to the list
happy.gif

Dragon Quest 9 is going to cause us loads of fun
happy.gif

wonder how will will go about changing cart
tongue.gif

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
lcleong said:
dual cart? o.O hopefully still can be dumped in the same way... =.=

dumping will be the same

just dunno what we will do when it says "now please insert cart 2" and reboot would be required

Supercard DStwo has the menu it can bring up in game so im guessing they might be able to just load Rom 2 through that but no ideas how it would transfer data as would clear data when u reset to start up second rom

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Well I know the DS has plenty of games announced for it, plus we still have E3, I was more making a comment on the overly weak summer list by Pong-something. I know The list is far from "everything" but whats there is very "meh"

You have Lego Harry Potter, which anyone who has played the other Lego Games have learned to not hype the latest update of Lego mediocrity.
Love Plus+ is shouting "Only Jap-literates can climb my wall of text"
Nickelodeon Presents Avatar - Nuff' Said.
Monster Rancher - Headpalm.
Densha De Go! - A 1st person train simulator. Really?
Fairy Tale DS - If DS History has aught us anything. Its that a game adaptation of anime often doesn't end well. Though I have been proven wrong with Bleach.
Despicable Me - A DS game based on another 3D animated film. Ugh.
Girls side story 3 - Not enough info to speculate
Inazuma 3 - Not enough info to speculate
Taiko 3 - Will have maybe 5 tracks I like, 15 tracks I don't like, and 15 bullshit tracks that have no buisness in the game what-so-ever like "Bingo-was-his-name-O" :\

DQ9 - Dual Cart? Are you sure thats still legit? Thats the image from 2007, since then we've had carts that gone up to 256MB and in rare cases 512MB. I only recall "one" ROM release of DQ9 and it used a 256MB cart. I don't remember a part 1 or 2.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oooh. I didn't realize they'd bumped the DQIX release up from September. Shows how much I've been paying attention XD

Other than that, Monster Rancher looks ok and I can't wait for PQ2

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well, I'm absolutely, 1001% sure the JP DQ was on a single cartridge- saw it in Japan with my own eyes. The 256 Mb one, just like KH: 358/2 Days. Don't see how translation into English can make it much larger. The European release.. well maybe, you have at least 5 languages to translate into, but I really smell fake.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
double cartridge? what for?

maybe a double dump for this game XD
Even if the double cart wasn't fake, you would need a GBA pack medium to go from part 1 to 2 or a DSi, because in NDS, your game freezes when ejected.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Besides Pokemon Black and White, nothing interests me on the DS as of now. Hopefully E3 changes that.

Nintendo is pulling their traditional move. They either focus on the DS or Wii. They only pump out a lot of great games for one system. Never really both.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q